General Thoughts on Georgia shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
not exactly.

"An officer texted McMichael’s phone number to a property owner in the Satilla Shores neighborhood and said he (McMichael) had offered assistance if anyone else came onto the construction site. "

T

The Big Guy

not exactly.

"An officer texted McMichael’s phone number to a property owner in the Satilla Shores neighborhood and said he (McMichael) had offered assistance if anyone else came onto the construction site. "

Pretty sad arbery caused so much pain and suffering in the satilla shores neighborhood. If only he went and got a job instead of stalking and prowling around people's homes. He could have probably managed to work the grill at mcdonalds.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Pretty sad arbery caused so much pain and suffering in the satilla shores neighborhood. If only he went and got a job instead of stalking and prowling around people's homes. He could have probably managed to work the grill at mcdonalds.
did you find any evidence that he had broken the law in the Satilla Shores neighborhood, or nah?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Not wearing proper attire, burglary, assault, trespassing, jaywalking and fleeing and eluding
still no evidence of burglary, other than being young and black and with a criminal record?

All the other stuff is covered under "self-defence" when a couple of armed people are pursuing you with the intent of unlawful detainment.

T

The Big Guy

still no evidence of burglary, other than being young and black and with a criminal record?

All the other stuff is covered under "self-defence" when a couple of armed people are pursuing you with the intent of unlawful detainment.
These fine citizens were alerted by the police to enforce the no jogging in construction rule. Which is a capital case iirc.

Either way I honor the sacrifice they made. Free the mcmichaels

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sister of Ahmaud Arbery’s alleged killer posted picture of his body to Snapchat

LoL @ This...

"Lindsay told The Sun on Saturday that she does not believe Arbery’s slaying was racially motivated, claiming that her father and brother have ‘loved’ all her non-white boyfriends.
‘I have never dated anyone of the same race since I was 19 years old and my father and my brother have loved every person that I’ve ever dated like they were their own son or brother.
‘These are people that I have brought home, that my sweet mama has cooked for and given everything to’.
Lindsay continued: ‘They’re not monsters. This wasn’t a lynching. Do I think mistakes were made? Absolutely, but look back on your life how many mistakes have you made?"

T

The Big Guy

LoL @ The fail on this guy. Keystone cops IMO...

Man arbery was an asshole. All the cop did was run his name and dudes freaks out like a bitch. Imagine having to deal with pieces of shit like arbery everyday. Overly aggressive people who are dumb as fuck but somehow confident in themselves. It's sad really
He reminds me of 70% the people in prison.

Dude seems like a crackhead. I wouldn't be suprised if he was high on flakka he looked like he was twackin. In florida his bitch ass would have been tased and stomped out. Charged with resisting and obstructing at a minimum.

Fuck arbery, fuck shaun king and bitch crump

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
LoL @ The fail on this guy. Keystone cops IMO...

Wow, these fucking pigs. He won't allow them to search his car (thats always the correct answer) so the cops get all pissy and try to taze him after he clearly wasn't doing anything wrong.

They tell him to take his hand out of his pocket, he does, backs away from the car, and then they taze him....fucking idiots.

Then at the end the reason for tazing him.....he wasn't moving fast enough and he had a wallet......you can;t make this shit up.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
Man arbery was an asshole. All the cop did was run his name and dudes freaks out like a bitch. Imagine having to deal with pieces of shit like arbery everyday. Overly aggressive people who are dumb as fuck but somehow confident in themselves. It's sad really
He reminds me of 70% the people in prison.

Dude seems like a crackhead. I wouldn't be suprised if he was high on flakka he looked like he was twackin. In florida his bitch ass would have been tased and stomped out. Charged with resisting and obstructing at a minimum.

Fuck arbery, fuck shaun king and bitch crump
ive told all my kids when they get pulled over to just shut your months and comply with whatever the cops say. we will deal with whatever at a later time. im not suprised this fuck head fought someone with a gun and is dead.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
What probable cause could they possibly have?
They never had probable cause to check my cars when I was younger. I'm not saying it's right, but if that really is an area known for drug activity, him sitting in a car out there by himself could probably be enough for them. I always found it much easier just to let them search. If you don't have anything to hide it's much easier to avoid the confrontation and let them be on their way.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
They never had probable cause to check my cars when I was younger. I'm not saying it's right, but if that really is an area known for drug activity, him sitting in a car out there by himself could probably be enough for them. I always found it much easier just to let them search. If you don't have anything to hide it's much easier to avoid the confrontation and let them be on their way.
Also, just to be clear. This video is in no way changing my opinion about his shooting.

T

The Big Guy

Smelling marijuana is one. Arbery nearly got physical to keep the cop away. Lucky it was a rookie cop most would have folded his ignorant ass for that. The cops allowed to look in the window. Arbery us obviously street trash

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I personally believe that type of attitude is why cops have the attitude of "Oh you know your rights, now I'm going to fuck you up and/or harass you". My general rule is don't say a god damn word to police, other than no I do no consent to a search.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Smelling marijuana is one. Arbery nearly got physical to keep the cop away. Lucky it was a rookie cop most would have folded his ignorant ass for that. The cops allowed to look in the window. Arbery us obviously street trash
LOL smelling marijuana, should I let the cops search my house because my neighbor smokes weed in his back yard and you can smell it on my property....nope.

T

The Big Guy

Wow, these fucking pigs. He won't allow them to search his car (thats always the correct answer) so the cops get all pissy and try to taze him after he clearly wasn't doing anything wrong.

They tell him to take his hand out of his pocket, he does, backs away from the car, and then they taze him....fucking idiots.

Then at the end the reason for tazing him.....he wasn't moving fast enough and he had a wallet......you can;t make this shit up.
You could probably be a lawyer. Arbery could be on tape raping someone and you would find a way to make him a victim

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You could probably be a lawyer. Arbery could be on tape raping someone and you would find a way to make him a victim
Lawyers are gross, I just like to operate on the presumption of innocence, which interestingly enough is how our legal system is supposed to work. I also firmly believe in the constitution and want the government involved in peoples lives as little as possible.