General Thoughts on Georgia shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Lawyers are gross, I just like to operate on the presumption of innocence, which interestingly enough is how our legal system is supposed to work. I also firmly believe in the constitution and want the government involved in peoples lives as little as possible.
So presume the mcmichaels are innocent

Or the whole murica collaborated to kill a innocent jogger? Lol nobody gives 2 shits about that street rat

It all adds up to a tragic accident cause arbery attacked for a gun. He was chased away before and still came back. Cops came and other neighbors chased him and he still came back. Again and again.

He knew he wasn't welcome that's why he ran right away. Could have kept running. He knew it wasn't a team of duck dynasty assassins. He knew the cops were coming. Other people yelled to stop.

Sad but he seems like a lifetime asshole. I wouldnt expect him to act any different when being confronted by lawful citizens.

He wasn't some peaceful jogger. He was a gang member felon who tried to possess someone else's firearm but only got the buckshot

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I personally believe that type of attitude is why cops have the attitude of "Oh you know your rights, now I'm going to fuck you up and/or harass you". My general rule is don't say a god damn word to police, other than no I do no consent to a search.
The less you say, the more likely you are to go on your way without complications. My position on police has changed a lot as I age. I was harassed so many times when I was younger. As much as I hated them, I quickly learned that it was best to bite my tongue and let them do their thing so I could go home. As I get older I realize there is obviously some good cops and some bad, but the protocol is still the same.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So presume the mcmichaels are innocent

Or the whole murica collaborated to kill a innocent jogger? Lol nobody gives 2 shits about that street rat

It all adds up to a tragic accident cause arbery attacked for a gun. He was chased away before and still came back. Cops came and other neighbors chased him and he still came back. Again and again.

He knew he wasn't welcome that's why he ran right away. Could have kept running. He knew it wasn't a team of duck dynasty assassins. He knew the cops were coming. Other people yelled to stop.

Sad but he seems like a lifetime asshole. I wouldnt expect him to act any different when being confronted by lawful citizens.

He wasn't some peaceful jogger. He was a gang member felon who tried to possess someone else's firearm but only got the buckshot
I can only go off the facts that we have prevented with.

1. He didn't steal anything
  2. He didn't commit a felony
No one has said America collaborated to kill him.
No one caring about his life is sad, but doesn't mean he should have been killed for no reason.

There's a lot of conjecture in your post, a few facts.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The less you say, the more likely you are to go on your way without complications. My position on police has changed a lot as I age. I was harassed so many times when I was younger. As much as I hated them, I quickly learned that it was best to bite my tongue and let them do their thing so I could go home. As I get older I realize there is obviously some good cops and some bad, but the protocol is still the same.
They still get butt hurt when I don't say anything, but I get sent on my way much quicker.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
I can only go off the facts that we have prevented with.

1. He didn't steal anything
  2. He didn't commit a felony
No one has said America collaborated to kill him.
No one caring about his life is sad, but doesn't mean he should have been killed for no reason.

There's a lot of conjecture in your post, a few facts.
whatever the circumstances he still chose to attack a guy with a gun. thats the reason he was killed.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
whatever the circumstances he still chose to attack a guy with a gun. thats the reason he was killed.
You're right, but they basically attempted to kidnap him with a deadly weapon. Citizens arrests are allowed in Georgia if they have direct knowledge of a felony, no felony occurred.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
this incident received coverage to elicit this exact response that you all are engaging in

All 3 individuals were in the wrong IMO

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
this incident received coverage to elicit this exact response that you all are engaging in

All 3 individuals were in the wrong IMO
We are having a conversation about something we disagree with. I don't think anyone is mad at each other or anything like that, so I don't think this is what they were trying to do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We are having a conversation about something we disagree with. I don't think anyone is mad at each other or anything like that, so I don't think this is what they were trying to do.
I understand that

Just pointing out this was released when it was released on purpose by our lovely media

carry on sir

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
You're right, but they basically attempted to kidnap him with a deadly weapon. Citizens arrests are allowed in Georgia if they have direct knowledge of a felony, no felony occurred.
kidnap? were they holding him for ransom? how many old white dudes are chasing down black dudes and kidnapping and murdering them in broad daylight? i dont give a shit about what those idiots were doing i dont want anyone dying over petty shit.