General Thread for ex sherdog members to have gay sex.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Stop falling out with another person on here, ffs.

Y'all chat and gossip about the other O Gee place, when have I ever complained about that?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Well now you can do it here. Merry fucken Christmas.
This thread is going to be gone in a few seconds because cross contamination, diptwat.

Quite why you have your knickers in a twist about Sherdog when y'all gossip about the OooohG I don't get.

Explain it.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think I’m the only person here who can say that this is the only MMA forum I’ve ever posted on. I’ve never ever seen any of these other forums you guys go to or came from.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For the record I don't have anything against ex sherdog members, I think they are stunning and brave and should be legally allowed to marry.

Community chit chat is for the mma community. You are all welcome there but I won't abide almost 30k posts from people here descending into talking about such an such from back in the day on whatever forum. Talk about it here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think I’m the only person here who can say that this is the only MMA forum I’ve ever posted on. I’ve never ever seen any of these other forums you guys go to or came from.
Splinty @Splinty diddnt post in any others either. He was high MoD at matbattle website tho

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
For the record I don't have anything against ex sherdog members, I think they are stunning and brave and should be legally allowed to marry.

Community chit chat is for the mma community. You are all welcome there but I won't abide almost 30k posts from people here descending into talking about such an such from back in the day on whatever forum. Talk about it here
Explain it. Come on.

T

The Big Guy

Full of pussies. You can go to sherdog and get a titanium diamond belt if you waste enough of your life there explaining what MMA stands for

That place has the least educated mma fans imo

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So you can't. You just don't like that I came from somewhere unrelated to your remedial place where you all used to chew crayons.
You came from the bowels of Mordor smeagle. I couldn't give a fuck where you or your buddies came from, and neither do the chit chat alumni. That's exactly the point. Talk about that bullshit in here instead of there, and stop getting upset, u Mardy twat

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You came from the bowels of Mordor smeagle. I couldn't give a fuck where you or your buddies came from, and neither do the chit chat alumni. That's exactly the point. Talk about that bullshit in here instead of there, and stop getting upset, u Mardy twat

Anyone tell if they are flirting or fighting?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone tell if they are flirting or fighting?
Neither. It's the Apocalypse and boundaries need to be drawn up. I thought I was being nice, I even made a thread for them all to hang out in instead of shitting up mine.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
In fairness, your thread shitting is legendary.
Can I have a pretty coloured name now?If Song's being offended that I have other friends and keep "sh*tting up threads" then surely it should be decorated?

You know for fact I'm kidding, I have so laid off it lately, especially with him after I was told off. He's fine too, I'm not grassing him up.