General Thread for ex sherdog members to have gay sex.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fun fact, TMMAC was a sub reddit before it was a stand alone forum.
I knew that a bunch had branched off and started there, and it was a hunk of shit. I diddnt know that this place was connected to it, although I figured some of the same people were

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fun fact, TMMAC was a sub reddit before it was a stand alone forum.
We should change the name as well. Said this shit 5 years ago.

The name is too broad. It involves every website, fan and spectator anywhere.

M

member 3289

For the record I don't have anything against ex sherdog members, I think they are stunning and brave and should be legally allowed to marry.

Community chit chat is for the mma community. You are all welcome there but I won't abide almost 30k posts from people here descending into talking about such an such from back in the day on whatever forum. Talk about it here
"Such an such"

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Think Splinty was a Reddit guy with some Sherdog throw in. I was a sherdog guy first, then UG around 2010, and then started this in Jan 2015.
May I ask what your name was there? I was pretty active from 2007 till 2011 Not looking for interaction at all, the people who I've invited or have recently found themselves from there to here have been quality posters.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Think Splinty was a Reddit guy with some Sherdog throw in. I was a sherdog guy first, then UG around 2010, and then started this in Jan 2015.
I thought there was a period of time between the UG split and the website being spun up where you and Splinty @Splinty had a reddit page that turned into this? Am I remembering that wrong?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I thought there was a period of time between the UG split and the website being spun up where you and Splinty @Splinty had a reddit page that turned into this? Am I remembering that wrong?
Yeah, that’s actually an amusing story. When the UG was crashing every fight night, I got pissed and threw out the idea of creating our own forum. Had several hundred people say fucking A man, do it. So one of the guys suggests creating a subreddit as a temporary meeting place until TMMAC was done. That subreddit is actually where I met Splinty. So Splint and I start working on creating this place. Took a couple of weeks. As we’re building TMMAC, I was posting updates in the subreddit. Everyone was hyped. Then we launched this site, a bunch of them signed up here, so I deleted all of the threads there and created one thread directing everyone here. People got PISSED. Saying why did you delete this sub...we want to keep it! I was like wtf, you all came here knowing it was temporary, I’ve been posting updates for a month about the new site...then we launch it, and you idiots want to stay here? Fuck off with that shit lol.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, that’s actually an amusing story. When the UG was crashing every fight night, I got pissed and threw out the idea of creating our own forum. Had several hundred people say fucking A man, do it. So one of the guys suggests creating a subreddit as a temporary meeting place until TMMAC was done. That subreddit is actually where I met Splinty. So Splint and I start working on creating this place. Took a couple of weeks. As we’re building TMMAC, I was posting updates in the subreddit. Everyone was hyped. Then we launched this site, a bunch of them signed up here, so I deleted all of the threads there and created one thread directing everyone here. People got PISSED. Saying why did you delete this sub...we want to keep it! I was like wtf, you all came here knowing it was temporary, I’ve been posting updates for a month about the new site...then we launch it, and you idiots want to stay here? Fuck off with that shit lol.
Awesome, but when did the two of you first do it? I’m talking full penetration, none of that kissing or BJ stuff.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015