General Thread for ex sherdog members to have gay sex.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK From D-Train:

Hey everyone, for all of you pulling for BB, I have some really good news. He was granted parole. He has to go through a pre-release program and the details of that are still being worked out, but expects to be out by November or December. He’s obviously very excited and can’t wait to get back to Sherdog. Hope y’all are staying healthy and having a good day!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK From D-Train:

Hey everyone, for all of you pulling for BB, I have some really good news. He was granted parole. He has to go through a pre-release program and the details of that are still being worked out, but expects to be out by November or December. He’s obviously very excited and can’t wait to get back to Sherdog. Hope y’all are staying healthy and having a good day!
Right on! Hopefully he can get his life together and get back on top!

Thanks for the update

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Right on! Hopefully he can get his life together and get back on top!

Thanks for the update
My letter to him was gibberish but he's probably grown to expect that of me. Told him to try and sort himself out and not go down the EJAXX route. Talking to his mom broke my damned heart after he died. I don't want that for BB. Both had/have their hearts in the right places, not nice all round. Don't like him being in Jail during this pandemic either.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
My letter to him was gibberish but he's probably grown to expect that of me. Told him to try and sort himself out and not go down the EJAXX route. Talking to his mom broke my damned heart after he died. I don't want that for BB. Both had/have their hearts in the right places, not nice all round. Don't like him being in Jail during this pandemic either.
EJAXX passed away?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
EJAXX passed away?
Oh Christ. Yeah, sorry. Whipped the wind out of my sails you not knowing that. He and I were supposed to hang out in NY for a couple of beers but I just got a weird sense that something might go wrong. He was brought back around but he OD'd the night before.

He never told me because we'd known each other for years and knew I'd tell him off but he was into all sorts of stuff after me talking to his mom. He was shot in the back in a gang related drug thing. Don't know if you ever saw him but the most gorgeous looking man who you would assume is Mr Corporate.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Oh Christ. Yeah, sorry. Whipped the wind out of my sails you not knowing that. He and I were supposed to hang out in NY for a couple of beers but I just got a weird sense that something might go wrong. He was brought back around but he OD'd the night before.

He never told me because we'd known each other for years and knew I'd tell him off but he was into all sorts of stuff after me talking to his mom. He was shot in the back in a gang related drug thing. Don't know if you ever saw him but the most gorgeous looking man who you would assume is Mr Corporate.
Wow - had no clue, he was a great poster - great creative mind with a passion for MMA.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Wow - had no clue, he was a great poster - great creative mind with a passion for MMA.
Classic example of wrong crowd. His mom knew that I was his friend from England who was going to meet up with him, even had a laugh about if I ever tried out for Masterchef he offered up his kitchen, and she knew about Sherdog before the RIP thread was deleted.
Talking to his mom, she had the worst case of influenza but from what she said she was kind of expecting it and was surprised I didn't know.

Such a shame. He really was lovely. Yea I know, he probably had his fair share of being a ...can't actually type the word but you know what I mean.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Full of pussies. You can go to sherdog and get a titanium diamond belt if you waste enough of your life there explaining what MMA stands for

That place has the least educated mma fans imo
Most educated, just the most trolls that act dumb to get a bite from fish. I can't even get an account there the entry level is so high.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Not enough blobfish for my liking but great shoop.
Masato created it - there was a brief time on sherdog where mods were deleting banning all Highlight makers, gifs and photoshops - they ran off Masato and many other great creative minds....I believe that was right after Sherwood sold the forum.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Masato created it - there was a brief time on sherdog where mods were deleting banning all Highlight makers, gifs and photoshops - they ran off Masato and many other great creative minds....I believe that was right after Sherwood sold the forum.
They are twats, they ran my creative mind off too.