Society Trump to 'sign executive order about social media'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

It's a grab for his bases renowned short attention span.

This is just words written on the back of a fag packet. He doesn't any of them to read them and Fox certainly won't mention them.

It's another dead cat.

I wonder what the next one will be? If he spent as much enthusiasm working on his day job as he does on his distractions he'd still be useless twat.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So does that mean that every time the president tells a reporter to be quiet during a press conference, he is going against the Constitution and breaking the law?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Sounds like American's on this board are no longer going to have their posts edited.
Well, the question is does that apply if a non-American does the editing?

?

Well Leigh @Leigh, are you ready to test the limits of 'murican freedom?

?

Namaste

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Surely a private company can do what it wants to its own website? If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to use it.

Why does Trump hate freedom and America?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well, the question is does that apply if a non-American does the editing?

?

Well Leigh @Leigh, are you ready to test the limits of 'murican freedom?

?

Namaste
I'm going to attempt to call in air strikes on Leigh @Leigh the next time he edits an Americans post. We'll see if this executive order has a spine or not.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Surely a private company can do what it wants to its own website? If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to use it.

I surely agree with you.
First he took the bump stocks.
Then he supported red flag laws.
Then he regulated private companies that were mean to him.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Leigh @Leigh when he realizes he may face extradition for editing posts on an American forum

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
This doesn't quite mean that. It means platforms would have to comply with state attorneys general to share information on watch lists they might presumably create based on any criteria, including user likes, affinities etc.
Sounds even worse. State attorneys able to force social media companies to hand over your info based on what you give a like.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The inflated death toll from forcing covid positive seniors back into nursing homes? Also marking down anyone suspected of Covid as a covid death? And getting caught adding dead people that don't even exist?

excess mortality, how does it work?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So does this mean anyone who uses Twitter could end up with their info shared around Trump’s task force watchlist?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Really Leigh @Leigh ? Rainbows?

Because of the way twitter has fashioned itself as the public's town square, Trump isn't even allowed to block people. It's tough for me to entertain the "Well, they're a business like any other."

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Really Leigh @Leigh ? Rainbows?

Because of the way twitter has fashioned itself as the public's town square, Trump isn't even allowed to block people. It's tough for me to entertain the "Well, they're a business like any other."
It's optimistic of you to think I'm better than this.

Regarding Twitter, you don't have to entertain anything. Neither does Trump. He can make his own platform and use that.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's optimistic of you to think I'm better than this.

Regarding Twitter, you don't have to entertain anything. Neither does Trump. He can make his own platform and use that.
Now that's optimistic.

So if it's been deemed that it's unconstitutional for him to block people, are you sure he'd be allowed to leave and start his own?