TUF 23, male and female tryouts, 3 weight classes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
TUF ain't what it used to be.

Something needs to happen to it. As a reality show it's stagnant. As a fight show, it doesn't have enough fighting.

This new venture where BLAF and Co go looking for fighters seems to have more wheels these days. It reminds me of the old "Bad Breed TV" series. Of course, I suspect 90% of the people involved in MMA these days have no clue what Bad Breed is/was.
I'll admit I don't but have been watching for donkeys years.......please educate me.....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've got an interview with an athlete who is aiming on going over to Las Vegas for these trials again. She made the last 20 of Season 20 TUF Trials. I'm just finishing it up as I type on here. Where would be the best place to post Splinty @Splinty and Wild @CindyO's Bottom Boy. Ideally it would be great to gain a lot of members attention as she is from the UK, travelling to Las Vegas. Any help appreciated. :)
Post this here in Cageside Emma, and then I'll promote it to an article on the front page as well.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As former Hook n Shoot champ, I thought it was awesome ;)

Seriously though, Jeff and Miguel etc treated me very well. They were great at showcasing the lighter weight classes and WMMA.
Never knew that. Respect.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
who is coaching? and more importantly...are they gonna fight at the end?

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
who is coaching? and more importantly...are they gonna fight at the end?
I haven't heard any rumors yet. They'll probably make an announcement during the finale. Sage and Lawler? Then fight for the strap?

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I haven't heard any rumors yet. They'll probably make an announcement during the finale. Sage and Lawler? Then fight for the strap?
i snort laughed. aaaah. i read strap on. i'm at the library studying. people are looking at me. thanks.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'll admit I don't but have been watching for donkeys years.......please educate me.....
Bad Breed TV was a video diary that the producers went around and followed fighters, trainers, events and fights. Then they packaged them up on a monthly DVD and you could buy it and follow small shows, fighters, trainers and gyms.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Bad Breed TV was a video diary that the producers went around and followed fighters, trainers, events and fights. Then they packaged them up on a monthly DVD and you could buy it and follow small shows, fighters, trainers and gyms.
Yep. These were cool vids back in the day. Fightworld vid mags were really good too. I tried to get all this stuff.