Typing function issues or just me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
If I type a sentence then go back and try to add something or fix spelling it will scramble my words in the post half the time. Not sure if this is just my issue or a site issue. I have begun to just not post what I was typing if that error occurs because I am tired of trying to correct it and the more I try to edit, the more messed up it gets. It actually happened while typing this... again. The only way to edit is to erase everything and start over....

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not just you. Happens to me more times than not, for real. No idea why. I post exclusively from my Samsung 9+ using Chrome. I'll type something, backspace then type again it letters close by start to scramble.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If I type a sentence then go back and try to add something or fix spelling it will scramble my words in the post half the time. Not sure if this is just my issue or a site issue. I have begun to just not post what I was typing if that error occurs because I am tired of trying to correct it and the more I try to edit, the more messed up it gets. It actually happened while typing this... again. The only way to edit is to erase everything and start over....

Have already discussed this early. Chrome updated broke the site.
Site software upgrade is only fix and it's on its way

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Have already discussed this early. Chrome updated broke the site.
Site software upgrade is only fix and it's on its way
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you "discussed this early." Must have been to early for me to see.

Here is some billie bounce for your troubles...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you "discussed this early." Must have been to early for me to see.

Here is some billie bounce for your troubles...

Anticipating a 2-3 week timeline to the big upgrade that's pending. Covid-19 might try to screw this.

Also the fix until then is a different browser or is to double tap and select the problem word and delete. The issue is has to do with chrome and auto complete and google refuses to fix. Just says tough crap we don't support you anymore.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Anticipating a 2-3 week timeline to the big upgrade that's pending. Covid-19 might try to screw this.

Also the fix until then is a different browser or is to double tap and select the problem word and delete. The issue is has to do with chrome and auto complete and google refuses to fix. Just says tough crap we don't support you anymore.
Good to know it's not just my phone fucking up. Thanks for the update.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Quarantine your phone
I have an LG g7 which takes great pics and has some cool functions but I've noticed alot of weird errors/quirks with it and wasn't sure if it was just an LG thing or not. Starting to think it is just Android being Android shiting the bed with a lot of the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.