UFC 196 Live Discussion - Saturday 3/5/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Can I get a GIF of the RNC?

One of my all time fav fighters takes out one of my most hated fighters.

I dont Conor cause of Conor just his fans,
makes you one of the worst kind of fans ;)

I'm not too serious about this but if you hate a guy because of what some randoms type online and pray for the day you can rub sand in their eyes, don't you think you might be a bit of a tool by comparison? nut hugging is part of all sports.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
or maybe Lawler would

one loss might not be the end of Mcgregor, just that now he's "in the mix" rather than "in the driving seat"
No, just no. I'm not saying Conor is finished, but he's definitely finished at 170. Nate's stand up is very similar to Lawler's stand in front of his opponent and throw high volume punches at the head. Except he takes a punch better than Nate and throws them a fuck ton harder.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
makes you one of the worst kind of fans ;)

I'm not too serious about this but if you hate a guy because of what some randoms type online and pray for the day you can rub sand in their eyes, don't you think you might be a bit of a tool by comparison? nut hugging is part of all sports.
Im talking about his fans at the pub I walked out on...

Sorry I thought I said that but didnt. Apologies. You got that GIF bro?

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Im talking about his fans at the pub I walked out on...

Sorry I thought I said that but didnt. Apologies. You got that GIF bro?
you said you don't like Conor cause of his fans :p

but anyway no problem, I'm not trying to offend, I'm still just a bit salty and the extreme opinions get a bit annoying

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
you said you don't like Conor cause of his fans :p

but anyway no problem, I'm not trying to offend, I'm still just a bit salty and the extreme opinions get a bit annoying
I also said I dont hate Conor.... anyways all good youre a good dude I know that and Im a cunt we all know that haha

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I also said I dont hate Conor.... anyways all good youre a good dude I know that and Im a cunt we all know that haha
haha nah you guys have seen enough of me to know I am a cunt at times, had a few moments tonight too ;)