UFC 249 “Pandemania” - Live Discussion Thread 5/9/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
I have no idea why Tony and his team did not wait for Khabib. He should have stood his ground against the ufc; thats where the fight was really lost, not knowing his worth and the strength of his position. I feel like he could have snagged Khabib, but Khabib played it smart, and dictated when he would fight and Tony did not. The Art of War.

On the other hand, Justin has emerged as a great fighter with many admirable qualities and the character of a champion. I hope he soundly beats Khabib and claims the gold, as is right.
i dont think you can play that game with dana. he will just send you packing and bring up the next guy. dana is downplaying justin right now on espn. if conor won tonight in this fashion he would be creaming his jeans.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
bro you literally called him a bitch.
Yeah, it was in the moment when he shoved Justin. It was my mistake on the wording. I shouldn’t have said he was a bitch, because he’s not...I should have said the shove after a defeat was a bitch move. Apologies for the wording, but I stand by the intended sentiment.

I’m not a hater or shit talker in any way. Sorry if anyone took it that way. Was
Just commenting on the action, not the person. I should have worded it better.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Gaethje not only put on a spectacular fight, beat the shit out of sunglasses, and entertained me during the rona lockdown, but I was just told that he he did the world a favor and sent sunglasses to the hospital, so we will not need to him at the post fight presser. Thank you Justin Gaethje @Justin Gaethje

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Cejudo coming off more likable and relatable in the post fight press conference than ever before. Putting the cringe schtick down. So refreshing to see the real guy. This is the version I wanted to root for but never got a chance to.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Do we have any mathematicians or topographic map experts in here who could solve the mystery of how fucking big this egg actually is???!!!???

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
this is real live sport, which actually happened. but there was no Conor, so I became curious to see how prominently this would feature on the BBC sports front page..

punchline: no coverage, of any kind.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The Pedro was widely respected for the many shots to the balls he took over what was a long, illustrious NHB career

Here our man withstands several hard knees to the balls from Brazilian compatriot and Pride/UFC veteran Assuerio Silva:

View: https://youtu.be/E4WLjiZ2I9A