General UK Government Aide May Cause Revolt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You have to wonder why he didn't just wash his hands clean and fire Cummings. I've read Cummings is a trusted behind-the-scenes guy who helps BJ a lot with strategy, but surely there are other people BJ can rely on.

Maybe Cummings has dirt on BoJo?
People are suggesting that he has dirt on him but what could it be? We know Boris is dishonest, racist, sexist, homophobic, has numerous affair babies from cheating on his wife etc. He's a fucking dirtbag by any metric but people don't seem to care. What dirt could there be that would allow him to be blackmailed? The only thing that makes sense is that Boris needs Cummings to fill in for his obvious incompetence. I agree there must be better candidates for that job.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
You have to wonder why he didn't just wash his hands clean and fire Cummings. I've read Cummings is a trusted behind-the-scenes guy who helps BJ a lot with strategy, but surely there are other people BJ can rely on.

Maybe Cummings has dirt on BoJo?
Everyone has something on Johnson

he is a walking disaster zone.

he has given government money to mistresses, gave mates millions to look into building bridges over the thames that were never built. Spent hundreds of millions on vanity projects that are not used.

refused to come back from holiday when he was the mayor of London and the riots were going on.

he spent two weeks on holiday this February when scientists and doctors were screaming at him to get shit done.

he is lazy and not very bright

this is where typhoid Dom come in. He is running the country so Johnson can just chill out and play with his bastard upstairs.

he can’t sack typhoid dom not because of pictures but because he hasn’t got a clue what to do without him.

its that desperate

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He's vain and loathsome but he's a pretty good judge of public mood. The last election proved that.

He's fucked up royally in this instance, though.
Corbyn helped out loads too.

but typhoid Dom ran that campaign. Johnson was hardly seen. Gave about two interviews and ducked every other one.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The election is 4 years away. They will ride this out and if it is still hurting them near the election they'll drop him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The election is 4 years away. They will ride this out and if it is still hurting them near the election they'll drop him.
I should be in charge. I think I got 300 vote downs in one thread before.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
++++++++++Breaking News+++++++++++

I'm hearing that Northumberland police are going to issue Cummings a fine for breaking lock down rules

It's not been officially released yet.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
If they had welded the doors shut like the great empire of China, this wouldn't have happened. Shame on you Brittania...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One of the things I've found most interesting during this whole episode, is how much of a fucken tramp he dresses. Do they not pay him well? He looks like a fucken skag head

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bozo and his game of thrones cast of characters think they can brush this under the carpet
Boreus and Dominique cuntings can both go fuck themselves

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bozo and his game of thrones cast of characters think they can brush this under the carpet
Boreus and Dominique cuntings can both go fuck themselves
You don't live in the UK anymore baldy, go riot in Baltimore.