General UK Government Aide May Cause Revolt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I think you're misinformed about how far right the Republicans are.
Trump has taken them further right than they were before. Name one prominent Republican you would consider a centrist. Half the prominent Democrats (or more) would fit that description.

M

member 3289

your brother sounds intelligent and well adjusted. Is he your stepbrother or did your parents get divorced when you were young and he went to live with his father and you with your mother?

j/k
I graduated university and he didn't

M

member 3289

When you say that are you talking right in comparison to the party that sits left of them, or right in the sense of moving toward social conservatism? Because they're 2 very different things that are often conflated.
In the sense that they are now further right than they were before Trump

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
M

member 3289

Boris Johnson dropped 20 points in approval ratings over the last couple of days.

You have to wonder why he didn't just wash his hands clean and fire Cummings. I've read Cummings is a trusted behind-the-scenes guy who helps BJ a lot with strategy, but surely there are other people BJ can rely on.

Maybe Cummings has dirt on BoJo?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Do approval ratings mean anything? Is it like getting voted down and they will freeze him or something?
unfortunately due to the election cycle it means nothing.

but Johnson is a vain and loathsome cunt and like Trump he just wants to be loved. So on a personal I suspect it affects Him

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You have to wonder why he didn't just wash his hands clean and fire Cummings. I've read Cummings is a trusted behind-the-scenes guy who helps BJ a lot with strategy, but surely there are other people BJ can rely on.

Maybe Cummings has dirt on BoJo?
If he did have dirt, what kind do you think it would be? Boris has an illegal hand gun? Borris can't handle his liquor? Borris is getting all rapey with the prince?

M

member 3289

unfortunately due to the election cycle it means nothing.

but Johnson is a vain and loathsome cunt and like Trump he just wants to be loved. So on a personal I suspect it affects Him
He's vain and loathsome but he's a pretty good judge of public mood. The last election proved that.

He's fucked up royally in this instance, though.