Uriah Hall needs to fire his coach

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
“I want to see Uriah get a highly-ranked opponent like Yoel Romero. The champ just fought him and let’s see how Uriah does against him,” Saud explained. “That would be great for him if he could have a good performance against Yoel. I want to see him get closer to a title shot because Uriah vs. Israel would be such a great fight. There styles just mesh. Who wouldn’t want to see Uriah vs. Israel? That would be awesome.”

Nobody, NOBODY, should want this matchup for a fighter they represent. Basically each time Yoel is on deck for a fight they line up potential matchups and say "whoever wants to fight Yoel, step forward." Typically everyone in line takes a step back and you are left with the dumb guy who didn't understand what just happened. Here we have Uriah's coach of all people advocating for slaughter. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Yoel fighting everyone and mauling everyone, but the manager really needs to step in here and kill this idea before it grows legs.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
“I want to see Uriah get a highly-ranked opponent like Yoel Romero. The champ just fought him and let’s see how Uriah does against him,” Saud explained. “That would be great for him if he could have a good performance against Yoel. I want to see him get closer to a title shot because Uriah vs. Israel would be such a great fight. There styles just mesh. Who wouldn’t want to see Uriah vs. Israel? That would be awesome.”

Nobody, NOBODY, should want this matchup for a fighter they represent. Basically each time Yoel is on deck for a fight they line up potential matchups and say "whoever wants to fight Yoel, step forward." Typically everyone in line takes a step back and you are left with the dumb guy who didn't understand what just happened. Here we have Uriah's coach of all people advocating for slaughter. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Yoel fighting everyone and mauling everyone, but the manager really needs to step in here and kill this idea before it grows legs.
nobody wants to fight Yoel
Cuban Ninja

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yoel and Jacare need to rematch. Loser leaves town match to settle unfinished business.

Feed Hall to Shahbazyan.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
hall isnt even on that level. hall is a gatekeeper .any time he gets that big step up he mentally defeats himself . he has that one good win vs moussassi and that is about it..the guy has all the ability and skill in the world but there is something psychologically keeping him from reaching that top tier of fighters

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
LMAO they just need to rebook the Jacare fight, that was winnable if Jacare continues his slide into mediocrity

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
wants to fight Yoel but gameplan is most likely stay outside and outpoint him

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
I think Hall would stand a solid chance against Yoel but then again I also think Yoel is the most over rated MW of all time.