WAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The best way to increase your most irrelevant champion's popularity is by putting him on the shelf to wait to fight a bum off a shitty reality show nobody watches, it's not hard to understand bro.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
here up and comer have this hopeless fight with a demon, it'll draw some eyes though I'd imagine.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Boy is there a worst way to attract people to watch the least popular division in the UFC?

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
The best way to increase your most irrelevant champion's popularity is by putting him on the shelf to wait to fight a bum off a shitty reality show nobody watches, it's not hard to understand bro.
People say no one watches TUF but I can't help but think it brings in teenagers who maybe watch WWE some of whom must stick around. I'm speculating of course.

Plus I watch TUF proudly lol.

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
If you read between the lines this makes total sense.

Immediate title(interim) shot.

PeteyParker

Posting Machina
Feb 8, 2016
we have to get Mighty Mouse a 1 week camp so he's opponent have a chance. Just sad if they're giving tittle shots after the season of TUF to an established division.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There is no one else left that hasn't already tried it out, that being said the winner will not really want that fight. Maybe the cast will be made up of all of the current contenders kind of like tuf 4 with Serra, etc

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
If you read between the lines this makes total sense.

Immediate title(interim) shot.
u fight cheap is using a proven formula substituting with Chinese wages. Mighty Mouse we be scheduled to fight tuf contracted fighter(Chinese labor), pull out with 2 weeks remaining, give interim title shot to the lowest bidder, which will setup the huge ppv between Chinese wage interim champ and undisputed u fight cheap champ.

I am so excited.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
They should make Formiga and Benavidez coaches just to add some drama. Imagine the butthurt that would go on during that show?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I think this could be good if they are investing in a worldwide search for quality Flyweights, but if Cejudo beats Mighty Mouse all plans are tossed into disarray since there will almost certainly be an immediate rematch.

I also am of course against the free labor agreement of TUF. Screw that.

P

Punch

I think this could be good if they are investing in a worldwide search for quality Flyweights, but if Cejudo beats Mighty Mouse all plans are tossed into disarray since there will almost certainly be an immediate rematch.

I also am of course against the free labor agreement of TUF. Screw that.
Hadn't thought about that. I like that perspective.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
People say no one watches TUF but I can't help but think it brings in teenagers who maybe watch WWE some of whom must stick around. I'm speculating of course.

Nope teenagers dont watch TUF, im sure theres about 10 people who watch it including dana

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Haven't been able to punish myself into watching since the Ronda Meisha season. Just can't.