General We did it. Again! Great week everyone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all accomplished the things you set out to accomplish! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Hug those you love and eat plenty of meat!

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Please try and eat fish on Fridays people.

its what Jesus died for.

thank you

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We all survived the horrible update Splinty @Splinty put us through. We deserve a drink on him just for dealing with that shitshow.
I don't think that's fair. Splinty @Splinty put a lot of work into this upgrade and it's come out great thus far. As with any upgrade there will be tweaks here and there after, but he will get it just right.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
It was a great week!

I woke up this morning and took a poop, then had coffee, then a sausage and egg biscuit, then I corrected fingers, then I bought some stock, then I slapped the wife's ass and had her bring me more coffee, then I made a list for the grocery store, then I tossed a cat off my laptop, and now I'm typing this.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It was a great week!

I woke up this morning and took a poop, then had coffee, then a sausage and egg biscuit, then I corrected fingers, then I bought some stock, then I slapped the wife's ass and had her bring me more coffee, then I made a list for the grocery store, then I tossed a cat off my laptop, and now I'm typing this.

Le Chat Noir
©
You're winning sir. Way to be a model red blooded American male. You and @Bones Nose are what liberals should strive to be.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
You're winning sir. Way to be a model red blooded American male. You and @Bones Nose are what liberals should strive to be.
With examples like you and I, we can drag those boys up the mountain and mold them into real men!

It will not be easy, these are boys raised my women and weak men. They are used to being coddled
and given safe spaces.Many have never held a gun or a woman that's not inflatable.

But we will overcome! We will succeed!
AND they will thank us for it!

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
With examples like you and I, we can drag those boys up the mountain and mold them into real men!

It will not be easy, these are boys raised my women and weak men. They are used to being coddled
and given safe spaces.Many have never held a gun or a woman that's not inflatable.

But we will overcome! We will succeed!
AND they will thank us for it!

Le Chat Noir
©
I do what I can, together we can mold these incels into men their parents will be proud of, women can actually love, and children will look up too.

T

The Big Guy

I bet theres more, he looks young.
Yea the mom is in the roof. I need to trap her and then I'll catch the little ones by hand in the attic. It's the roof of a community center. I let the little one go back in I won't separate them. I've caught whole family's before and I release them all together away from the neighborhood. I'll reset the trap and see what we get

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea the mom is in the roof. I need to trap her and then I'll catch the little ones by hand in the attic. It's the roof of a community center. I let the little one go back in I won't separate them. I've caught whole family's before and I release them all together away from the neighborhood. I'll reset the trap and see what we get
I may put out my trap today, see if we can catch a few rabbits.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Today is getting even better, after being named the family of the month at my son's school, we were just told he's always the happiest baby there.....Just so you know happier babies are better babies.