VID Well that's not PG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Damn that was great, I love Lucha Underground. Thats the first time I've seen Cage outside of him playing He-Man in the movie Fall of Greyskull. His move set is awesome.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Damn that was great, I love Lucha Underground. Thats the first time I've seen Cage outside of him playing He-Man in the movie Fall of Greyskull. His move set is awesome.
After that clip I decided to finally sit down and watch Season 1Episode 1 you'd posted. I'll definitely be trying to watch more of it.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
I've only watched four episodes so far but I'm hooked. I love Lucha Libre anyway because It's fun but they're really trying something different and its refreshing. I like that the women have no limitations and they just get in there with the blokes and from the snippets I've seen season 2 is killing it. I'm hoping Netflix will be picking it up.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've only watched four episodes so far but I'm hooked. I love Lucha Libre anyway because It's fun but they're really trying something different and its refreshing. I like that the women have no limitations and they just get in there with the blokes and from the snippets I've seen season 2 is killing it. I'm hoping Netflix will be picking it up.
It's funny that right now WWE's main roster is probably the worst wrestling going.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol I would pay money for an Anita Sarkeesian reaction video to that or any of her molting Feminist for the attention cohorts.