Personal What you finna buy with your stimulus money?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

stimulated some custom leather.

just like everywhere else, in the world of holster styles "Jackass" and "Miami" are used interchangeably.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have heard that, is current quality on point?
Henry Big Boy all weather looks sweet also
i'm a graduate of WECSOG, so I did my own Marlin tune-up. But it's very precise and reliable. I feed it mostly .38 for plinking.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I graduated from there with honors as well ;)
I've been wearing it around on and off last night and today. just getting it warm and breaking it in, but I need to get some speedloaders for the pouches...it's all heavy on one side. I may have an inside track on some SL Variants, cross your fingers for me.

almost forgot to mention, I didn't have to sign any waivers to buy this.

I need to give it a name, but it's not a miami with that rattlesnake hide, and it's not a 'Jackass' if it's black leather.
there is a species of black rattlesnake known as the Arizona Black Rattlesnake, but that's just too long.

Oct 24, 2015
I saw an ad come through my email for one of those for $499, have you had a chance to shoot it yet?
Just got it. Going tomorrow. Fucken trigger for out the box is beautiful. Had to wait as I heard the earlier models had their problems. This shit is small compared to my M&P. Tried out the SAS one and couldn’t get around those sights. The XL is good also. Some dude tried to sell me on a Springfield Hellcat but fuck Springfield and their extra round.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
Just got it. Going tomorrow. Fucken trigger for out the box is beautiful. Had to wait as I heard the earlier models had their problems. This shit is small compared to my M&P. Tried out the SAS one and couldn’t get around those sights. The XL is good also. Some dude tried to sell me on a Springfield Hellcat but fuck Springfield and their extra round.
I agree. Fuck Springfield.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just called the ATF, suppressors should maybe possibly be approved by Dec 14th, if not I should call the ATF back.