Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Made a prime rib last night. It came out great. Watched my son eat literally half of it in like five minutes.

perfect...Love the crust you got on that bad boy

I reverse seared a couple thick rib eyes last night...the fat was so tasty

All a growing boy needs

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015

Tomatoe-onion-celery salad with rice, egg and olive oil.

When I wake up tonight at 4am though for the ufc249 livestream, I will feast on some nice boiled chicken!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Fight foods...
Homemade crinkle cut fries and two types of smoked, stuffed, bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers (both with cream cheeses and sharp cheddar, but one with chorizo and the other with lump crab):

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Fight foods...
Homemade crinkle cut fries and two types of smoked, stuffed, bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers (both with cream cheeses and sharp cheddar, but one with chorizo and the other with lump crab):

Those poppers look amazing!

Last edited:

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Breakfast: eggs w/ spinach & blue cheese

Lunch: sweet potato shepherd's pie (I made enough of this for lunch for the week)

Dinner: salmon w/ rice & veggies

Last edited:

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Breakfast: eggs w/ spinach & blue cheese

Lunch: sweet potato shepherd's pie (I made enough of this for lunch for the week)

Dinner: salmon w/ rice & veggies
It all looks great!!
how do you do the fried eggs? (type of pan, temperature, cover on the pan or not, how much oil etc) - 'fried eggs' sounds trivial but there are 1.000 ways to do them. And whatever I try, I usually fuck them up..

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
It all looks great!!
how do you do the fried eggs? (type of pan, temperature, cover on the pan or not, how much oil etc) - 'fried eggs' sounds trivial but there are 1.000 ways to do them. And whatever I try, I usually fuck them up..
Non-stick pan, melt butter or heat oil, crack the eggs in, season (I typically just use pepper), cover, lower the heat to low.

It will cook from the bottom and steam from the top. Once all the white is set and the yolk still jiggles around when you shake the pan, it's done. If you cook it on anything other than low heat, the bottom will over cook before the top is done. I learned the hard way.

Last edited:

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
IMG_20200530_151911.jpg

Random vegetables, some from the Asia Store, with a lot of garclic, mushroom and garlic sauces and underneath black (fake-)rice.