Society What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
My favorite is this one:

The representative survey of 1,640 US adults by YouGov for Yahoo News found that half of respondent Americans who say Fox News is their primary television news source believe the conspiracy theory. It's the largest group responding this way, followed by self-described Republicans and "Voted for Donald Trump in 2016" -- 44% of both those groups said they believed the conspiracy theory was true. Twenty-six percent of respondent Republicans said it was false, and 31% said they weren't sure.

Yahoo and YouGov's May survey didn't find that everyone believed these conspiracy theories though. Forty-five percent of independents, 52% of Democrats and 63% of people who say they voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 said they don't believe the conspiracy theory about Gates and vaccines.

I hate when they don't give the same information from both sides.

Republicans 44% say yes. 56% no or won't commit.

Democrats 52% say no, 48% yes or won't commit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Project Northwoods is my favorite Conspiracy related document

It's blueprint and numerous nefarious acts have been followed and executed quite a few times now

Very enlightening

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The representative survey of 1,640 US adults by YouGov for Yahoo News found that half of respondent Americans who say Fox News is their primary television news source believe the conspiracy theory. It's the largest group responding this way, followed by self-described Republicans and "Voted for Donald Trump in 2016" -- 44% of both those groups said they believed the conspiracy theory was true. Twenty-six percent of respondent Republicans said it was false, and 31% said they weren't sure.

Yahoo and YouGov's May survey didn't find that everyone believed these conspiracy theories though. Forty-five percent of independents, 52% of Democrats and 63% of people who say they voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 said they don't believe the conspiracy theory about Gates and vaccines.

I hate when they don't give the same information from both sides.

Republicans 44% say yes. 56% no or won't commit.

Democrats 52% say no, 48% yes or won't commit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sandy hook
moon landings
those are the ones you like to mock
I think this thread is about the ones you believe/entertain

let's be real

Your a UFO guy
post some UFO stuff that you like

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
those are the ones you like to mock
I think this thread is about the ones you believe/entertain

let's be real

Your a UFO guy
post some UFO stuff that you like
yes, that i why i like them so much. if someone thinks those are hoaxes, i know right away they are morons. nearly every hoax fact has been debunked, but people just keep repeating lies. that is entertaining to me

i like ufo and bigfoot stories. i dont believe either one is real

T

The Big Guy

It's kinda crazy but hear me out

@Galt actually got hacked. He passed out drunk in his room with a ladyboy and left his phone unlocked. The tranny then searches frantically through all the apps trying to find out what galt was doing with all these drunken selfies. After furiously masterbating she/it began posting the only words galt taught in English. Which were mostly racial slurs and threats, galt was asleep by the toilet during all of this. Theres a member on this site who has access to sensitive information and they have told me there is video proof from galts hidden sex cam. The only recording has been seized by thai police. That ladyboy took a dive off the lumpinee stadium saturday night and galts holed up in the ecuadorian embassy in thailand.

Prove me wrong
94ADh2g.jpg
Free @Galt

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's kinda crazy but hear me out

@Galt actually got hacked. He passed out drunk in his room with a ladyboy and left his phone unlocked. The tranny then searches frantically through all the apps trying to find out what galt was doing with all these drunken selfies. After furiously masterbating she/it began posting the only words galt taught in English. Which were mostly racial slurs and threats, galt was asleep by the toilet during all of this. Theres a member on this site who has access to sensitive information and they have told me there is video proof from galts hidden sex cam. The only recording has been seized by thai police. That ladyboy took a dive off the lumpinee stadium saturday night and galts holed up in the ecuadorian embassy in thailand.

Prove me wrong
View attachment 6957
Free @Galt
:tinfoil: