Society What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Whether you believe it or not.

Mine is Jade Helm.

US Army needs to start training for something other than sand and desert. East Texas forest land is leased for training (operation Jade Helm).
A memo goes out that basically says to not fuck with the locals and try to stay out of sight. Training is in the woods so don't be fucking around near county roads and highways.

This gets turned into Obama is preparing to invade east Texas and here's a memo prving they are training covert ops against the citizenry. The goal? Round up good Texans and put them in FEMA camps. Who runs these? Walmart! The warehouses everywhere are actually about to be concentration camps of sorts.

This gets enough reaction a general has to address some small town and our idiot pandering asshole of a governor Greg Abbot gives credence to this by activating the Texas state guard to 'monitor' the federal army in ready Texas in case they try anything sneaky (remember this us army group which is mostly made of the children of the same people stationed here in Texas).

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
The Jade Helm conspiracy puzzled me. I actually had a conversation about it with someone and remember thinking that there's no way people were really this stupid.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
The moon landing was fake. They did a episode of mythbusters and basically dispelled all the myths but the tin foil hats still say the same shit.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The moons not real duuuuude.

We are just puppets on the big movie set of life maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
My favorite one that no one has any clue about is the Dyatlov pass incident. Something crazy as fuck happened there but no one has any explanation as to what caused it.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mike tyson never raped that slut Washington. There was no evidence to support the charges and the judge Patricia Gifford was a known feminist cunt
OJ Sinpson didn't murder Nicole Brown.

His son did and Nordberg took the blame.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Milton William cooper. Conspiracy theoricist was assassinated in cold blood. Most have never heard of him. People are known to be shitty at the lowest levels. To dismiss the notion of shitty people at the highest levels is willfully ignorant.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mike tyson never raped that slut Washington. There was no evidence to support the charges and the judge Patricia Gifford was a known feminist cunt

:-X

I don't believe he did.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
The moon landing was fake. They did a episode of mythbusters and basically dispelled all the myths but the tin foil hats still say the same shit.
Yeah i worked with these guys who claimed the flag on the moon was fluttering and that there's no wind in space therefore it was a hoax. Took me 20 seconds to find out that the flag was made of aluminum tin and thats why the moon's gravity wasn't pulling it down.

Dropkicks

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
My favorite one that no one has any clue about is the Dyatlov pass incident. Something crazy as fuck happened there but no one has any explanation as to what caused it.
I've always heard three things. Avalanche, Yeti (lol), Military test failure.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh did anyone see the following that September 23 (some say 24) was suddenly a terrible date??

It somehow branched off Jade Helm to Obama to Antichrist to apocalypse....

Here's one video, but the best ones (hours long, literally dozens of finding September 23 in movies, news, music,etc like some sort of 'a beautiful mind' autism) have been made private after the world didn't end...

View: https://youtu.be/wp7bi6CGwt0

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I've always been on the avalanche persuasion.
Yea but their tents and shit were still up and undisturbed without much sign of a avalanche to cause that amount of destruction. Plus they were all spread out over a few miles, if i recall correctly, and their injuries were horrible with no external bruising like they were hit. It was 1950s Russia so who really knows but they did release photos of the incident. I have heard some think it was some kind of crazy wind phenomenon that may have blown them around and disorientated them till they froze. Didnt they find a couple of them inside a cave where they sought shelter and one had the most head trauma of the bunch?

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I'm convinced that there's a device in my car that changes the traffic lights to red every time I approach them.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Titanic was possible fraud

Pearl Harbor was allowed to allow entry to WW2

911 was not as was reported

Bin Laden was dead in early 2000's

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Milton William cooper. Conspiracy theoricist was assassinated in cold blood. Most have never heard of him. People are known to be shitty at the lowest levels. To dismiss the notion of shitty people at the highest levels is willfully ignorant.
Have you read his book, Behold a Pale Horse? It's super fascinating. He missed on a few predictions, but still interesting nonetheless.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
His credentials themselves are worth a look into.
Former naval intelligence officer. The way he went out makes you wonder. But then again, maybe he was just a nut and his death was purely of his own doing (i.e. waving a gun at the cops when they come to your house).

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Former naval intelligence officer. The way he went out makes you wonder. But then again, maybe he was just a nut and his death was purely of his own doing (i.e. waving a gun at the cops when they come to your house).
Cmon man. You know better than that. He was on everyone's shit list and all it takes is a few guys with a badge to corroborate a story. I wasn't there, so I cannot give a definitive play by play, but I will say where there's smoke there's fire. Use your own judgement

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
The titanic was built and sunk by JP Morgan and and his banker mates to kill off the people in high power that were acting against them as the force not letting them create the Federal Reserve