Society What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Loch Ness Monster
Reptilians
Bigfoot
Other cryptids

Conspiracy theories regarding governments are very plausible. We know some were true.

Last edited:

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Loch Ness Monster
Reptilians
Bigfoot
Other cryptids

Conspiracy theories regarding governments are very plausible. We know some where true.
I never believed the reptillian conspiracy theories growing up. I was around a lot of the stuff because my mother and former stepfather worked for lear, jr. They both were on ancient aliens etc.. But hearing them talk about that in the late 80s early 90s always sounded wierd to me as a child. But as an adult the more i read about it, less crazy it sounds. But i dont expect everyone to believe it, just cool to chat with someone about it and hear their perspective.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Built in obsolescence is a real thing. Apple continues to make a killing with this structure. But I don't think that played any part of the ring of death. Without looking into it, I'm pretty sure that the ring of death was a major blow to Microsoft, and if it were planned, you'd think they would have at the very least had a spin in anticipation for the negative press they got. It was massive.
They did receive massive backlash and a billion in extended warranty cost a billion, but there is a lot people I know who have outright bought several. I've also seen the problem fixed it's simply a matter of bedding the graphics card (I believe) in thermo paste to disperse heat, so basically a 5 cent heat sink would have fixed it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
They did receive massive backlash and a billion in extended warranty cost a billion, but there is a lot people I know who have outright bought several. I've also seen the problem fixed it's simply a matter of bedding the graphics card (I believe) in thermo paste to disperse heat, so basically a 5 cent heat sink would have fixed it.
I've just had a quick read (never heard of it before) and as an electronic engineer, it just sounds like poor engineering practise to me. But who knows.

M

member 1013

I've just had a quick read (never heard of it before) and as an electronic engineer, it just sounds like poor engineering practise to me. But who knows.
If you're such a good engineer, I challenge you to find the error in this diagram:

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Probably but it is a recurring theme with consoles, I burnt out several PS2's 3 PS3's and I know of many more dead ps3's and XBox's. I have a strong "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" kinda feeling.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The reptilians living under the Denver airport is BY FAR my favorite one.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
HAARP

aids being a bio-weapon

Teslas death ray/free energy

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Mike tyson never raped that slut Washington. There was no evidence to support the charges and the judge Patricia Gifford was a known feminist cunt
I remember reading that Mike bodyguard Rudy saying he believes Don King orchestrated that whole thing and hired a terrible lawyer to make sure Mike went to jail so he could steal more of his cash.

Ooparts - I like this one the most because evidence for this one seems to exist in the form of both small objects and massive structures.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No, I made a shit ton of money off this. The issue was the cooling wasn't adequate for using non leaded solder because leaded solder wasn't able to be used because it's a toy. The washers and thermal paste was only temporary and wasn't good for the motherboard and would only help in some cases. The 2 ways to fix it was to reflow the GPU or to recall the GPU with leaded solder. The cooling was upgraded in later versions and the issue wasn't as large.

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
It's chemitrails for me, mostly because not a week goes by that I don't see someone posting about it on Facebook
This. I try to explain to my sister constantly that I atmospheric conditions dictate how long a vapor trail stays visible.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Freddy Mercury wasn't gay! Mantiwoc county sheriff's planted aids on him

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
My favorite is that someone kidnapped Splinty @Splinty and is wearing his skin on their face....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
good thread
lots of good things to explore

Last edited:

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I have made a study of conspiracy theories for a few decades now and I can say without any doubt that the craziest theory I've ever heard, is the one about Putin using an army of trolls to change the US Presidential result.

The theory says that these Russian trolls would post things on facebook such as 'Hillary is a criminal' and this made tens of millions of people change their vote from Hillary to Trump. Fucking crazy shit.

A close second is the conspiracy theory that 19 goat herders, none of whom could even fly a Cessna, outsmarted the world's greatest superpower and most well defended country in the world, and flew planes into the WTC and the Pentagon, all masterminded by an evil super villain operating out of a cave in Afghanistan.