General When Your In-Laws Visit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's really not bad, they are here to see their grandson so my wife and I get to have some time alone, which is nice. My in laws are great. Now the ones from my first marriage were terrible people. That's another story though.

Last edited:

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I like my in-laws, we agree on all the major issues.

They are just very boring and set in their ways with simple things like trying new restaurants, new sites, etc...

I may just start shoving them around a bit...not physically, but mentally and emotionally.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like my in-laws, we agree on all the major issues.

They are just very boring and set in their ways with simple things like trying new restaurants, new sites, etc...

I may just start shoving them around a bit...not physically, but mentally and emotionally.

Le Chat Noir
©
Mine are also very set in their ways, old school country folk.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Mine are a little intense. I love them, I don't just endure them, but they can be a little too interactive and enthusiastic for me. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mine are a little intense. I love them, I don't just endure them, but they can be a little too interactive and enthusiastic for me. I'm not sure how else to describe it.
Are they an alcoholic and an opiate addict?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
It's really not bad, they are here to see their grandson so my wife and I get to have some time alone, which is nice. My in laws are great. Now the ones from my first marriage were terrible people. That's another story though.
Mine are also very set in their ways, old school country folk.
Mine are as well.
They are an odd mix though, they will take trips all over the world, Japan, Prague, Israel, etc...but once they are there
they will have to find some American chain to eat at. Drives me nuts.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mine are as well.
They are an odd mix though, they will take trips all over the world, Japan, Prague, Israel, etc...but once they are there
they will have to find some American chain to eat at. Drives me nuts.

Le Chat Noir
©
Traveling to Texas is pretty far outside their bubble. My wife has tripled the number of times shes been on a plane since we started dating.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No, but close--an artist and an alcoholic/drug addict who has been sober for over 35 years now.
OOOOOOOOOO, after my ex and I got divorced her mother literally drank herself to death. She had a coughing fit while drunk, arteries in her neck burst, and she bled out drunk and alone in her bedroom. No one checked on her for a day or 2 because they just figured she was on another bender. She was a terrible person.

The younger sister and father used to go pick up their methadone together.

Family get togethers were fun, I refused to bring my family around them, especially my little sister.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Traveling to Texas is pretty far outside their bubble. My wife has tripled the number of times shes been on a plane since we started dating.
My father-in-law would stick to eating nothing but Cracker Barrel and Waffle House if he could.
Before their last trip to Japan we showed them the documentary 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi', thinking they would appreciate the time and dedication that goes into it.

They get back and we ask what restaurants they tried. "Well we found a really good Subway, and the hotel restaurant wasn't bad"

Just such a waste of opportunity it hurts my dick hole.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My father-in-law would stick to eating nothing but Cracker Barrel and Waffle House if he could.
Before their last trip to Japan we showed them the documentary 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi', thinking they would appreciate the time and dedication that goes into it.

They get back and we ask what restaurants they tried. "Well we found a really good Subway, and the hotel restaurant wasn't bad"

Just such a waste of opportunity it hurts my dick hole.

Le Chat Noir
©
The area we live is growing, unfortunately, but we are getting a wider variety of restaurants which is nice for while we are here. My mother in law was here a few weeks ago and I suggested we try this new restaurant, a hibachi/sushi place, my wife had to pull me off to the side and say that was probably a little too adventurous for my mother in law.

BUT

She is great to us and a wonderful person so I let it slide.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't really have in laws. My dads girlfriends family would be closest. I used to go round on a Sunday for dinner. Her mother would get me some weird beers to try. Then she would cook us all a great meal (she loved this stuff, really went for it)

She would play classical music the whole time so it was a bit like eating with a kind Hannibal lecter, afterwards we would sit and watch the greatest race.

Thanksgiving and Xmas would see more show up. They all drive them fucken lesbian Subarus. One works in waste management, one military contracting, one makes the fucken tracking devices in missiles and has asbhergers and autism and shit like that. I got pre warned not to talk to him because he gets uncomfortable but me and him hit it off right away.

Another one, that drove a Subaru, is a 50+ year old woman who my dad told me has never had sex. Then there's the waste management guy's wife, she was a school principal who moved into whatever the fuck you do after that. Superintendent or something? I got her proper plastered one year and she swore she was gonna set me up with her sister. Never happened because apparently she hated smokers.

Anyway ain't seen them since I came back to the UK about 3 years ago, and the house burned down in the Ventura fires.

Gonna make contact now and see how they are doing.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I forgot
They are all pussies, so I used to be on my best behavior, but I figured out if I mentioned I was a George bush fan it would trigger them. They would start going for it. My dad is about as badly behaved as me and knew my game plan so used to chime in with all the politics bollocks I don't know about. It was great fun. I miss my "in laws"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh the other thing, when I wasn't around, they would all coerce my dad into trying to convince me to quit my job and get my engineering degree. I was 25 at this point and had a job, but he warned me one time they might bring that shit up and not to agree with them. They diddnt. They are a family of professionals, all been to college etc, I think they diddnt like it that both myself and my dad dropped out of college yet did well for ourselves.

I sent a message for some updates, I wanna see what those guys are up to.

I'm not fucken joking about the Subarus either. Wrx wagons. I almost got one myself. In fact a lot of times they would try to give me the fuckers so they could get a new one.