Which of these is the best parody movie?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which parody is best?

• Airplane

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Spaceballs

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Scary Movie

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • The Naked Gun

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Hot Shots

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Shaun of the Dead

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

• I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

• Total voters

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Went with I'm gonna git you sucka.. one of my all time favorite comedies ever. Just found it on youtube.., fucka yeahhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Went with I'm gonna git you sucka.. one of my all time favorite comedies ever. Just found it on youtube.., fucka yeahhhhhhhhh

How much for one rib

Missing Not Another Teen Movie
Areola (Cerina Vincent) is my cousin's best friend and was the maid of honor in her wedding. Went to her birthday party years ago in Hollywood. My god is she hot in person.

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
For me it was between Airplane and Naked Gun. I picked Naked Gun because all 3 films are pretty flawless and just about every joke still lands, even today, but Airplane 1 and 2 are the most fun and are sentimental favorites.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
I like REALLY stupid spoof movies like Meet the Spartans. But I went with Robin Hood. One of my favorites of all time

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
For me it was between Airplane and Naked Gun. I picked Naked Gun because all 3 films are pretty flawless and just about every joke still lands, even today, but Airplane 1 and 2 are the most fun and are sentimental favorites.
Naked gun was awesome.

Nordburg lol

M

member 3289

THIS!!!!!!!! BEST ONE!
Jake: I thought that maybe we could go out sometime, be seen in public together.

Janey: You haven't spoken to me in, like, four years Jake.

Jake: Actually, it's more like six, because the time you're referring to when we were standing in line at that movie theater, I was actually saying "hey" to the person right behind you.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Jake: I thought that maybe we could go out sometime, be seen in public together.

Janey: You haven't spoken to me in, like, four years Jake.

Jake: Actually, it's more like six, because the time you're referring to when we were standing in line at that movie theater, I was actually saying "hey" to the person right behind you.
Hahahahah one of my favorite parts!!