General White lines (NETFLIX)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The trailer looked good. I tried it out earlier today. I ended up turning it off. Maybe I'll give it another try later.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
It probably had a chance to be good if they would have just made it an f'n movie instead of a goddamn series that Netflix seems to want to shove down everyone's throats.

Some of them are good, but most of the time I just want to spend 1.5-2 hours watching something and be done with it rather than having to devote 8 hours of my life to it.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This is a load of shit

DO NOT WATCH
Give it a few more episodes, like until the last one, then tell us how disappointed you were. You didn't turn it off after the first, gave it a few more, and now it is bullshit? Lol. You either turn it off after the first, or suffer throughout with misery; there is no middle ground.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Give it a few more episodes, like until the last one, then tell us how disappointed you were. You didn't turn it off after the first, gave it a few more, and now it is bullshit? Lol. You either turn it off after the first, or suffer throughout with misery; there is no middle ground.

Ill do what I like queer...You won't tell me what to do.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m 5 episodes in. I kept convincing myself that it was going to get better, but it’s not. At best it is a guilty pleasure escape from quarantine but it isn’t a great story or production. It has nice visuals of Ibiza and some lovely ladies but that’s about it. 3.5/10

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I hate abandoning a show before I complete it no matter how shitty. I finally forced myself to finish this God awful piece of garbage. For anyone who hasn’t seen it, steer clear. It was true crap. Other than the scenery and the absolute beauty of lead actress Laura Haddock, there was literally zero redeeming qualities in this abomination of a show. Steer clear of this series and steer clear of Laura Haddock because I got dibs.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
absolute beauty of lead actress Laura Haddock
A quick googling informed me that she's quite foxy 98% of the time. The other 2% she's wearing her hair in a way that's not good for her. Poor gal has a bigger forehead than my bald ass does.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
A quick googling informed me that she's quite foxy 98% of the time. The other 2% she's wearing her hair in a way that's not good for her. Poor gal has a bigger forehead than my bald ass does.
Focus on the 98% of the time. She is hotter than 99.9999% of the population 100% of the time.