Write one sentence less than 20 words responding to this pic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As for iraq and libya the usa/nato destroyed those countries, and made them a breeding ground for terrorists.

P

Punch

Fuck greed. Fuck political killings. Fuck your rules. I made four sentences and went over the bullshit boundaries you try to put on me, because i'm a rebel. :D

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck greed. Fuck political killings. Fuck your rules. I made four sentences and went over the bullshit boundaries you try to put on me, because i'm a rebel. :D
Its okay the majority of the sentences were about you and not the picture ; )

No doubt we have destabilized the ME but why aren't we going after India for dropping the dollar?
about a billion reasons & the bordering countries....unless the americans go f'n nuts with their above top secret weaponry, they don't have the human resources to affect India very much.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
about a billion reasons & the bordering countries....unless the americans go f'n nuts with their above top secret weaponry, they don't have the human resources to affect India very much.
Makes sense. They probably won't touch Iran either because of Russia too.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
we need india on our side against pakistan plus they are a member of the commonwealth

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
we need india on our side against pakistan plus they are a member of the commonwealth
But Pakistan has done more than india for us like allowing the coalition to launch attacks from bases in Pakistan whereas India wouldn't allow it.

Anyway just saying that there are countries who dropped the petrodollar and managed to survive which is at odds with the picture in my op

But Pakistan has done more than india for us like allowing the coalition to launch attacks from bases in Pakistan whereas India wouldn't allow it.

Anyway just saying that there are countries who dropped the petrodollar and managed to survive which is at odds with the picture in my op
the smaller the country, the easier it is to invade.
It's crazy to think in all of this (never mind South America), there are people who think the Americans are the good guys.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
saddam-secular
quadaffi-beduin
assad-alawite

as soon as they got rid of saddam and quadaffi it set off sunni vs shite war now they doing the same to assad .he just aint dead yet.get rid of the leader and turn the people against each other then sell them guns and bullets rinse and repeat

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
the smaller the country, the easier it is to invade.
It's crazy to think in all of this (never mind South America), there are people who think the Americans are the good guys.
If we're talking about the American government (not the people ) yes they are fucking evil. So is my government, pure evil charlatans

If we're talking about the American government (not the people ) yes they are fucking evil. So is my government, pure evil charlatans
Which is one of the reasons, perhaps my biggest gripe with the dialogue is when we refer to countries as people e.g. Sweden invaded Poland.
No, the whole fucking country of Sweden did not invade Poland; it's not only inaccurate but it forces people to "take sides" in a way. This in turn, retards most discussions on the topic as it prevents specificity.
*steps off soapbox"