WSOF signs vet Jared Rosholt to multi-fight deal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former UFC heavyweight Jared Rosholt has signed a multi-fight contract with the World Series of Fighting, the promotion announced on Wednesday.

The three-time All-American wrestler from Oklahoma State went 6-2 in the UFC, and is 14-3 overall as a professional, scoring notable wins over Stefan Struve and Soa Palelei. The 30-year old Rosholt lost his last fight at UFC Fight Night 82 during Super Bowl weekend against Roy Nelson via unanimous decision, but had won three fights in a row heading in.

WSOF signs vet Jared Rosholt to multi-fight deal

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The same guys promoting the other orgs are, at the same time, cutting them down......shame on you

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The same guys promoting the other orgs are, at the same time, cutting them down......shame on you
He's boring no matter what org he fights in. Sorry man, I don't normally say that kind of stuff. Good for him landing somewhere though.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Wild @Wild have you seen The blackbeast vs Rosholt in legacy? if not that will make you love him more..That's when I officially knew Lewis was the fkn man..Lewis has more heart than anybody, I promise that

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wild @Wild have you seen The blackbeast vs Rosholt in legacy? if not that will make you love him more..That's when I officially knew Lewis was the fkn man..Lewis has more heart than anybody, I promise that
I'll definitely check it out homie.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'll definitely check it out homie.
idk how to find it but you'll shit how many times how many times Beast gets up and won't stay down..of you don't finish him he will not quit...Imagine if he had dope wrestling or a bjj guard