General You like the upgrade?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you like the upgrade?

• Total voters

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Whoa whoa whoa... Get out of here with that push notification business! I already have Facebook, Google and Apple spying on me. I don't need you guys intruding that much.

Besides, you can just ask what kind of fetishes I have.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I actually love it as it lets you see the person you ignored when someone else quotes their post and I can then decide if I let one of their posts get a pass depending on the thread and intensity of thread

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I actually love it as it lets you see the person you ignored when someone else quotes their post and I can then decide if I let one of their posts get a pass depending on the thread and intensity of thread
Yep. There are definitely some people that irritate the hell out of me when things get political or just every so often. But in other fun threads they're funny. This makes it easier to pick and choose. Ignore them based on the mood.

Just like I have some friends in real life that can be really entertaining and fun but I wouldn't invite them to hang out with certain groups.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
not voting yet

might be a lot more difficult for me to post images and gifs

It seems more stable overall for my main device now, but there may a cost to that "smoothness"

Regardless I fully support Splinty @Splinty and his work, I would have told you all to get fuct so long ago haha
He is a kind and talented man with very good intentions