General You like the upgrade?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you like the upgrade?

• Total voters

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I thought it was just a ploy to purge all the communists from this forum.i am disappoint
yeah, those people cant be serious. I used to live under communist regime so I know from first hand experience that it is far from a walk in the park. We had maybe three tv stations, no internet, people snitching on anyone who dared to say something negative about the party. My grandfather was kicked out of the communist party because he had been fed up with all that shit, therefore he lost his job as a teacher. His older daughter, my aunt, who was/is smart as fuck wasnt allowed to go to the best college which she wanted to attend and would get easily in because his decision to tell them to fuck off affected the whole family

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Y'all motherfuckers need to chill the fuck out. Building a website is like tuning an engine. Splintoff had to change to different software. That was unavoidable. He's explained why earlier in the thread.

Afaik he does all the neo type shit around here (maybe baldie too, definitely not wild) and given the current situation my guess is he's been pretty busy. A lot of us (myself included) are sat around doing fuck all, so I propose instead of whining we try to come up with suggestions or feedback rather than "I hate it".

I know what it's like to work hard while people sit around doing fuck all but moan.

Cunt better fix the pineapples tho.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Y'all motherfuckers need to chill the fuck out. Building a website is like tuning an engine. Splintoff had to change to different software. That was unavoidable. He's explained why earlier in the thread.

Afaik he does all the neo type shit around here (maybe baldie too, definitely not wild) and given the current situation my guess is he's been pretty busy. A lot of us (myself included) are sat around doing fuck all, so I propose instead of whining we try to come up with suggestions or feedback rather than "I hate it".

I know what it's like to work hard while people sit around doing fuck all but moan.

you cause more work for them than the rest of us combined, wind your fuckin neck in son.

I'd be interested to see who tags them the most but I'm very confident it's you, and for dumb reasons almost every time.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you cause more work for them than the rest of us combined, wind your fuckin neck in son.

I'd be interested to see who tags them the most but I'm very confident it's you, and for dumb reasons almost every time.
My nonsense keeps them on thier toes. I'm not gonna sit around and criticize a product I enjoy for free.

Minus my pineapples.

And stolen pink valor.

I understand the process of development, and am confident, given time (splintys free time that is) and adjustments the new platform will be tweaked and leaned out into a much better platform than it was before.

For now I would ask people to stop whining they don't like it and help come up with issues that can be addressed to improve it.

Don't gripe about a problem unless you have a solution.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

This is the second time ever I've liked and agreed with your post.