General You like the upgrade?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you like the upgrade?

• Total voters

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is the upgrade you degenerates need to be worried about step your game up.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
In general I don’t like change, but the upgrade seems fine. It will just take some getting used to.

Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild- be honest, did you just upgrade so you could say that you have upgraded the site more in a few years than some other forums have upgraded in a few decades?

My only complaint is the new version insists on logging me off every time I navigate away from the forum on my phone, despite me clicking the “remember me” box. Am I just a dumbass and there is a “keep me logged in” option that I am missing, or is the site passive aggressively trying to get me to leave?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In general I don’t like change, but the upgrade seems fine. It will just take some getting used to.

Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild- be honest, did you just upgrade so you could say that you have upgraded the site more in a few years than some other forums have upgraded in a few decades?

My only complaint is the new version insists on logging me off every time I navigate away from the forum on my phone, despite me clicking the “remember me” box. Am I just a dumbass and there is a “keep me logged in” option that I am missing, or is the site passive aggressively trying to get me to leave?
haha

I liked your latest MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK Combat hour appearance, listened to it yesterday
Ur funny and have a good voice for audio.
Just wanted to tell ya that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I have two phones and they both stay logged in. How much RAM do you have?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm curious now. Regarding the log in process. I currently use two phones. In the past I'm sure I've used another 3 at least and at least 3 laptops. All for the same username (this is the only account I've had here.) Are accounts bound to just the login name? For instance if I got banned right now could I switch phones and just make a new account with a alternate email? Or laptop? I haven't got a laptop btw.

M

member 3289

Old cookies. Clear your cache and it won't happen

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty: The servers are overheating!

Wild @Wild:
As a teen I had a chipped PlayStation. I dunno why (and I'm too lazy to think about it) but once it got chipped it used to overheat like a motherfucker, to the point I took the cover off because the cunt wouldn't work half the time..I used to blow on all the components (industry standard for video games) and one time I couldn't get it going. I was fiddling about with it and blowing shit when all of a sudden I got a massive pair of hands slam down on my shoulders. In reality I hadn't, I just hadn't unplugged the cunt and got a whack.