General You like the upgrade?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you like the upgrade?

• Total voters

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Splinty @Splinty When people post videos from Reddit, they seem to autoplay when I am on PC. It's especially annoying when people quote the video, as I then get multiple videos autoplaying out of sync with each other, creating an auditory mess. I have to then start scrolling around that page trying to find the offending videos and click on them individually to stop them, including expanding quoted posts to get to them. I'm using Chrome, not sure if that makes any difference.

Rambo John J @Inside Job reported that Reddit videos often won't work for him on his combo of browser/device.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Splinty @Splinty When people post videos from Reddit, they seem to autoplay when I am on PC. It's especially annoying when people quote the video, as I then get multiple videos autoplaying out of sync with each other, creating an auditory mess. I have to then start scrolling around that page trying to find the offending videos and click on them individually to stop them, including expanding quoted posts to get to them. I'm using Chrome, not sure if that makes any difference.

Rambo John J @Inside Job reported that Reddit videos often won't work for him on his combo of browser/device.
Rambo John J @Inside Job posts from an etch a sketch that he's hooked up to a walkie talkie so it's really quite amazing that he gets as much functionality as he does.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Unfortunately I have zero control of that at the moment. I'll look into options but I just embed reddit posts and reddit chooses how they are viewed. If they become too annoying too often and I can't find a variable to stop the play, I'll just disable their embed forcing a link click.
Posting here so others know that the Supreme Leader has responded!

?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
it isn't there it was removed
I was just given temporary mod powers to help you, with the agreement I wouldn't ban people I hate. I don't like the agreement, but I am happy to do it to help you. I have made some changes to the site and made it simple. I can't say my changes will last, but do the following:
Copy and paste your source into the post, and your video will be there. Don't fuck with the video link icon and attempt to make that work, because I, myself, have disabled it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I was just given temporary mod powers to help you, with the agreement I wouldn't ban people I hate. I don't like the agreement, but I am happy to do it to help you. I have made some changes to the site and made it simple. I can't say my changes will last, but do the following:
Copy and paste your source into the post, and your video will be there. Don't fuck with the video link icon and attempt to make that work, because I, myself, have disabled it.
are you licking toads with henry cejudo and mike tyson brah?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken dummies.

Go to YouTube. Click video. Post url directly in the text box here.