"McGregor is a good striker," Perez told Submission Radio. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's...
The coaches and fighters down at JacksonWink MMA have had an idea for quite some time that two of their athletes were going to have to fight one day. There have been rumblings of that in the past. And it...
On Friday, Bloody Elbow published an article on the criminal history of recent UFC signing Cody East, a 12-1 heavyweight out of New Mexico. The former high school wrestling champion was signed following a 40 second knockout win at...
- Michael Bisping def. Anderson Silva via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)
- Gegard Mousasi def. Thales Leites via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Tom Breese def. Keita Nakamura via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Brad Pickett def. Francisco Rivera via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Makwan Amirkhani def. Mike Wilkinson via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Davey Grant def. Marlon Vera via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Scott Askham def. Chris Dempsey via knockout (punch and high kick) – Round 1, 4:45
- Arnold Allen def. Yaotzin Meza via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Krzysztof Jotko def. Brad Scott via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Rustam Khabilov def. Norman Parke via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Daniel Omielanczuk def. Jarjis Danho via majority technical decision (29-29, 29-28, 29-28) – Round 3, 1:31
- Teemu Packalen def. Thibault Gouti via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 0:24
- David Teymur def. Martin Svensson via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 1:26
On Jan. 14th, Red Rock Resorts Inc., the casino company controlled by UFC co-owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta and...
Page 433 of 581