Ronda Rousey's mother Dr. AnnMaria De Mars isn't the biggest fan of Edmond Tarverdyan.
Even prior to Rousey's shocking...
According to Amtrak's timetables, it takes a mere 18 minutes to get from Newark Penn Station, located a few blocks from...
Conor McGregor had plenty of options for his next fight. That's a point he has made over and over.
According to Dana White, he didn't exactly take the path of least resistance when he chose to move up to lightweight and face champion Rafael dos Anjos.
"Conor wants to be a two-belt champion, so he wants to fight dos Anjos, which is crazy," the UFC president said on "Opie with Jim Norton" on Thursday. "If you look at that guy, look what he did to 'Cowboy' Cerrone, look what he did to Ben Henderson, look what he did to Anthony Pettis. And now Conor wants to fight this guy. It's gonna be awesome."
The brash Irishman has done all these things after saying he would do them, too.
"It's not even about shit talk with this guy," White said. "His mental warfare game is better than anything I've ever seen in how he gets in guys' heads immediately. Very intelligent, calculated. Conor McGregor is a very interesting guy."
Frankie Edgar is the top contender at featherweight. Nate Diaz is looking for a fight, too. McGregor has even expressed interest in moving up and challenging for the welterweight belt. The list goes on and on.
"From flyweight to heavyweight, they all want to fight Conor McGregor," White said. "It's the money fight."
LINK: Dana White: Conor McGregor 'crazy' (in a good way) for wanting to fight Rafael dos Anjos
What I've noticed in the past 12 hours on social media is, mainstream MMA outlet members acting utterly dumbfounded at the negative backlash to Sage Northcutt's loss to Bryan Barberena at UFC on...
UFC heavyweight Ben Rothwell wasn’t going to do a silly dance in the octagon or laugh maniacally in the event of a win over Josh...
- Anthony Johnson def. Ryan Bader via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 1:26
- Ben Rothwell def. Josh Barnett via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 2, 3:48
- Jimmie Rivera def. Iuri Alcantara via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Bryan Barberena def. Sage Northcutt via submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 2, 3:06
- Tarec Saffiedine def. Jake Ellenberger via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Diego Ferreira def. Olivier Aubin-Mercier via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Rafael Natal def. Kevin Casey via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 3:37
- Wilson Reis def. Dustin Ortiz via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Alexander Yakovlev def. George Sullivan via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 3:59
- Alex Caceres def. Masio Fullen via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Randy Brown def. Matt Dwyer via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Damon Jackson vs. Levan Makashvili majority draw (29-27, 28-28, 28-28)
- Tony Martin def. Filipe Olivieri via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 3:02
Page 453 of 579