выйдиподКрида : Conor mind games, khabib and a popstar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Timati-Nurmagomedov conflict sparks disputes on radicalism in Dagestan (+video)

There's been a scandal involving Khabib in Russia which resulted in Khabib's losing any respect by many Russian fans, and also in creating quite a fun flashmob by Russkies. You can read about it in here (more overall info): Timati-Nurmagomedov conflict sparks disputes on radicalism in Dagestan (+video)

A couple of weeks ago a Russian singer Yegor Krid (8.9 million subscribers in insta, Khabib has 5.7 for comparison, so he's pretty big) had to cancel his concert in Dagestan (where Khabib is from) due to receiving a lot of threats in Social Media.

After Yegor Krid's posting the cancellation news on Instagram, Khabib made a screenshot of the message with his comment "Small loss".

Timati, a label owner to which Yegor Krid is signed to, also being one of the most popular Russian hiphop artists and producers, made a video reply to this saying Khabib is not the one to influence other's opinions even if Khabib is not a fan of this music, that he respects Khabib and the're not asking anyone to boycott Khabib's fights, and they are eager to solve this conflict peacefully.

To which Khabib replied with quite a nasty "He has a right to think what he wants and no b*tch will force their will upon him. Dagestan future lies within our hands (meaning Dagestani men) and not some "petushara" (hard to translate this Russian slang, "petushara" is a prison slang for those who were forcefully turned out (urban dictionary it) in prison, also any one who is an outlet/weak/just disrespected in any way. In Russian pretty macho society, this is a very harsh offence, like, the only thing after being called like this is to punch a guy, if you care).

Since then, even Ramzan Kadyrov, leader of Chechnya, called them to make peace.

Welp, any way, while Yegor Krid's songs are not loved by people who love MMA, Khabib's way of saying things and his aggresiveness raised a lot of concerns and questions in Russian sport fans society - again, it's not about liking or disliking Krid's music, it's about Khabib's aggressiveness.

People started turning from Khabib, can't say at which volume, but top comments on Sports.ru - the biggers Russian sport news site were negative about Khabib. Some Dagestani men commented there saying Khabib is a hypocrite, he still fights undressed on stage for money in front of Kafirs, so he can't call himself a faithful Muslim (I'm not sure if that's really like that in Islam).

Many turned to rooting against Khabib, and also somebody started a flashmob, posting #выйдиподКрида comments in Conor's instagram. #выйдиподКрида means #walkdowntoKrid, so hopefully Conor will really have Yegor Krid's music playing while he's walking down to the ring lol.

Hope some of you finds this amusing, because I do, and also helpful and adding to the hype, it was pretty big news among Russian sports media. Sorry for the errors, not a native speaker.

Go Conor, I guess.

View: https://youtu.be/-PpuALseMWc

Lol

#walkdowntoKrid

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Some Dagestani men commented there saying Khabib is a hypocrite, he still fights undressed on stage for money in front of Kafirs, so he can't call himself a faithful Muslim

Kaf·fir
ˈkafər/
noun
plural noun: kafirs; plural noun: Kafirs
  1. 1.
    SOUTH AFRICANoffensive
    an insulting term for a black African.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The boer n-word

But not here.
It's an Islamic thing.

Arabic for non-believer. Anyone who's not Muslim.

any disagreements involving khabib get an online following of religious vs secular. This is sort of the same that's happening with this pop star that's assumed to be gay. Not cool to be gay in Russia or Dagestan.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I thought it was illegal to be gay in russia, throw your ass in the gulag

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have a t-shirt with "Al-Kafir" embroidered on the breast.

Arab friend gave it to me in Saudi

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Khabib is a religious person and religious types tend to be controlling. We saw a taste of that last night when the guy said Salam alakum or whatever to Khabib and then asked Conor about his whiskey. Khabib took issue with that saying a religious greeting and then whiskey. He even told the reporter that. Khabib is trying to contol things back home also and keep the rapper from doing a show there.

I appreciated Conor taking Khabib down a peg or two verbally. Khabib is due for a spanking to break some of the arrogance he has developed.

M

member 3289

I think there's one more press conference.

Conor needs to show up in a Yegor Krid shirt.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think there's one more press conference.

Conor needs to show up in a Yegor Krid shirt.
I think Conor should show up in one of those goofy hats Khabib always wears. Then take it off and throw it on the ground and then field goal kick it into the audience. Get Khabib pissed even more.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
But not here.
It's an Islamic thing.

Arabic for non-believer. Anyone who's not Muslim.

any disagreements involving khabib get an online following of religious vs secular. This is sort of the same that's happening with this pop star that's assumed to be gay. Not cool to be gay in Russia or Dagestan.
Infidel is Arabic for no believer kaffir is straight S.A for black.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
what's your fucking problem you asshole

that said, lol @ khabib for flaunting his body in front of the unbelievers. scandalous