‘Chumlee’ from ‘Pawn Stars’ arrested during sexual assault raid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

LAS VEGAS, NV - MARCH 15: Austin "Chumlee" Russell from History's "Pawn Stars" television series arrives at the grand opening of the KISS by Monster Mini Golf amusement attraction on March 15, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

LAS VEGAS — Austin “Chumlee” Russell from the popular History Channel TV series “Pawn Stars” was arrested Wednesday during a sexual assault raid at his Las Vegas home, according to TMZ.

The Las Vegas Metro Police Department tells TMZ officers showed up at Russell’s home Wednesday afternoon with a search warrant in connection with a sexual assault case he is a suspect in.

Russell was arrested after officers found marijuana, methamphetamine and a weapon in the home, TMZ reports.

Russell was taken into custody and booked for drug and weapon possession, according to TMZ. The sexual assault is still under investigation.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Him and his fat buddy on there both seem creepy as hell, so I won't be shocked if this turns out to be true.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It was a sexual assault on some sort of greasy food. I'm almost sure of it.

The other fat dude seems like he's 10x as creepy, so I'm kind of shocked it isn't him. Speaking of being shocked, he's the last body type I'd expect to be in possession of meth.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT VIA AP
BY NAJA RAYNE

@najarayne
03/09/2016 AT 10:20 PM EST

Austin Russell – better known as Chumlee on Pawn Stars – has been arrested.

Russell, 33, was taken into custody on 19 gun and drug charges Wednesday and held on at the Clark County Detention Center on $62,000 bail, according to arrest records.

He was arrested following a police raid, the Las Vegas Sun reports.

According to the Sun, Russell was arrested as officers served a search warrant in connection with a sexual assault investigation when they found meth, marijuana and firearms.

The report adds that Russell was not charged in the sexual assault case.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Isn't that bail a bit light on 19 drug and weapons charges? That is only $6200 for him to walk out of there. I know nothing of the guy's pay per episode, but the show was on the air long enough for me to think that's nothing for him.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He has lost a lot of weight in the last few years. Enough that he actually sounds different when he speaks.
If that's his mugshot from this arrest I think he found all that weight he lost.

I've only watched that show a couple times. It's hard to watch reality TV when the people in the show are such bad actors (ironic, eh?). This dude and the other fat dude - I guess he's the owner's son - always gave me the willies. As in - this doesn't surprise me at all.

Although - To be fair, it says he wasn't charged with the sex stuff....so........

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Meth makes perfect sense seeing as him and the other fucktard lost a ton of weight few years ago.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Would anyone be surprised if he was running meth through the PAWN SHOP.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry, I just don't know. I'm gonna have to call my buddy that's an expert in reality TV start sexual assaults and meth.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Sorry, I just don't know. I'm gonna have to call my buddy that's an expert in reality TV start sexual assaults and meth.
The guys have absolutely no knowledge about what comes into the shop, or TV makes it seem that way. It's like everything that walks through the door is uber unique, or TV makes it seem that way...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The guys have absolutely no knowledge about what comes into the shop, or TV makes it seem that way. It's like everything that walks through the door is uber unique, or TV makes it seem that way...
Some lady brought in a Faberge brooch.
She wanted 2k for it.
Rick, being the nice guy that he is says "look, I can't do that to you. This is worth way more. I'll give you 15k for it"
She of course goes off super happy, doesn't try to negotiate or evaluate the situation.

It was worth about 80k

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It wouldn't have done as well if they didn't make it unique.....