‘It’s going down! - Cejudo claims he’s set to fight Mayweather

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Floyd Mayweather Jr. v Conor McGregor World Press Tour - Toronto

Henry Cejudo retired in his prime because he couldn’t get a bigger purse in MMA, and now he’s looking for that payday in a different sport. The former two-division UFC champion went on social media to claim he’s set to fight Floyd Mayweather next.

The Olympic Gold Medalist wrestler also unsurprisingly played up the Olympian angle, and posted an edited photo of a face off.

“It’s going down! The Triple C Vs The Olympic bronze medalist @floydmayweather,” Cejudo wrote.

It’s going down! The Triple C Vs The Olympic bronze medalist @floydmayweather #staytune pic.twitter.com/hq39KApGeR

— Henry Cejudo (@HenryCejudo) April 9, 2021
Gold and bronze are two different colors my brother. https://t.co/X6zd0oHbIm

— Henry Cejudo (@HenryCejudo) April 10, 2021
Mayweather hasn’t brought up anything about Cejudo to back up the UFC fighter’s claims, but the boxer was recently pictured with Rizin boss Nobuyuki Sakakibara and UFC President Dana White.

HOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!! WTF is goin on here @FloydMayweather @nobu_sakakibara pic.twitter.com/bwttYUBsv8

— danawhite (@danawhite) April 7, 2021
Mayweather’s last exhibition bout happened in Rizin to kick off 2019, and he has also previously teased going back to Japan for another bout. The 44-year-old boxing superstar was also supposed to face Logan Paul in another exhibition in February, before that was eventually “postponed” indefinitely.

Cejudo, now 34, retired after beating former champion Dominick Cruz to defend his UFC bantamweight title in May 2020. He is 16-2 in MMA, and left on a six-fight winning streak, while holding the belts at 125 and 135 lbs.

‘It’s going down! - Henry Cejudo claims he’s set to fight Floyd Mayweather

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Jr. v Conor McGregor World Press Tour - Toronto

Henry Cejudo retired in his prime because he couldn’t get a bigger purse in MMA, and now he’s looking for that payday in a different sport. The former two-division UFC champion went on social media to claim he’s set to fight Floyd Mayweather next.

The Olympic Gold Medalist wrestler also unsurprisingly played up the Olympian angle, and posted an edited photo of a face off.

“It’s going down! The Triple C Vs The Olympic bronze medalist @floydmayweather,” Cejudo wrote.

Mayweather hasn’t brought up anything about Cejudo to back up the UFC fighter’s claims, but the boxer was recently pictured with Rizin boss Nobuyuki Sakakibara and UFC President Dana White.

Mayweather’s last exhibition bout happened in Rizin to kick off 2019, and he has also previously teased going back to Japan for another bout. The 44-year-old boxing superstar was also supposed to face Logan Paul in another exhibition in February, before that was eventually “postponed” indefinitely.

Cejudo, now 34, retired after beating former champion Dominick Cruz to defend his UFC bantamweight title in May 2020. He is 16-2 in MMA, and left on a six-fight winning streak, while holding the belts at 125 and 135 lbs.

‘It’s going down! - Henry Cejudo claims he’s set to fight Floyd Mayweather
Wow

Still fleecing the public with this kinda BS

I blame Logan Paul and Floyd both

I wouldn't stream this shit on my worst enemies TV

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I didn’t read. Seems like bullshit to me. I can’t think of 1 person who would pay to watch him do anything, certainly not get out classed by Floyd.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope this is a way for dana to weasel in to a NYE/ year end show in japan where kai asakura fights devison figueredo and aljo fights horiguchi. floyd vs henry can be main event with dern and valentina in a handicap match vs gabi garcia as co main

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
takada should have made he cut off the tip of her pinky finger and offer it to her opponent

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Mayweather flat lined Tenshin, who is an actual midget. Imagine thinking one of the greatest boxers ever couldn't easily wreck a kickboxer who weighed 30 lbs less than him, after connecting flush on his face.

Tenshin then cried about it, literally, and took a massive hit with his popularity in Japan.

There is zero incentive to fix that fight that way. Sometimes fights just look weird. Floyd killed Tenshin, he thought they were gonna just move around and as soon as Tenshin tried to punch him for real Floyd ended it. That is exactly how that circus played out.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Mayweather flat lined Tenshin, who is an actual midget. Imagine thinking one of the greatest boxers ever couldn't easily wreck a kickboxer who weighed 30 lbs less than him, after connecting flush on his face.

Tenshin then cried about it, literally, and took a massive hit with his popularity in Japan.

There is zero incentive to fix that fight that way. Sometimes fights just look weird. Floyd killed Tenshin, he thought they were gonna just move around and as soon as Tenshin tried to punch him for real Floyd ended it. That is exactly how that circus played out.
Straight from Wiki " The fight took place at the Saitama Super Arena in Japan on December 31 and ended on a TKO in the first round, when Nasukawa's corner waved off the fight after he had been knocked down three times.[228] After the fight, Mayweather clarified that he is still retired and only did the fight to entertain fans.[229] The match and its ending, however, were controversial, and drew condemnation and accusations of match-fixing "

It was a total fix and quite obvious, you would have to have never watched a fight to believe that a fighter actually starts flopping like a fish when he gets knocked down, it just doesn't happend.

Now am i saying that Floyd would have lost in a real fight? No, most certainly not, but it was fixed and most people know that.

They fix a shit ton of fights in Japan bro, that's how the Yakuza makes their money, just like the mob in the old days.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtxoxFAikD0

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Just imagine how high the levels of cringe could get. Maybe to levels never seen before in human history.