‘Let me smash him’ — Khamzat calls out newly-crowned UFC champ Pereira

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UFC 279: Chimaev v Holland

It didn’t take long for Khamzat Chimaev to call out newly-crowned UFC middleweight champion Alex Pereira.

Khamzat (12-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC) has more Octagon victories than Pereira (7-1 MMA, 4-0 UFC) and believes he deserves a title shot based on his current undefeated streak and standout victories over Kevin Holland and Gilbert Burns.

The Chechen-born, Swedish-based talent took to social media where he teased a title showdown with Pereira following his come-from-behind TKO victory over defeated champ Israel Adesanya at UFC 281.

“This guy did fight for the belt with a 6-1 record, let me smash him, I have a record 12-0 let’s go brother make it happen @danawhite in Brazil ” – Chimaev, who has two stoppage victories at middleweight, posted on Instagram.

Khamzat last fought at UFC 279 where he defeated last-minute replacement Kevin Holland after trapping ‘Trailblazer’ with a brabo choke in the first round. The bout was contested at a catchweight of 180 pounds after Khamzat missed weight against Nate Diaz and was demoted to the co-main event.

‘Borz’ is expected to return to competition next year against former interim welterweight champion Colby Covington in a number one contender’s bout targeted for UFC London.

‘Let me smash him’ — Khamzat Chimaev calls out newly-crowned UFC champ Alex Pereira

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this guy is dreaming if he thinks he is going to get a title shot before izzy gets a rematch .in reality they have a new champ who has only fought 1 guy in the top 15. they have a lot of options . khamzat is too full of himself

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think lot of people are gonna get KOed fighting the pereira