General ‘Man’ roundhouse kicks pro life protestor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
It's a sad state of affairs when a "man" can strike a woman in public and not be immediately beaten into a coma by every male in the near vicinity. That's supposed to be something that goes beyond all politics.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is what I truly detest about so many of the leftists I've seen or met, their ethics truly have no consistency and it's visible in how they conduct and express themselves through and through.

People are fucking alarmists and reactionaries at heart, news should deal with facts only and offer no opinions. Opinions should be on totally separate programming, maybe that would bring an ebb to the ridiculous extent we westerners are conducting ourselves in disagreement.
Ethics and actions seldom have consistency in general. Why politicize something so general?

People are not reactionaries or alarmists at heart otherwise society would be impossible. Emotions are one part of our experience and rationalism doesn't cause us to suppress that in any meaningful way, it just changes where we are on the continuum.

The world is actually more subdued than it has been at any point in history, but we just document it more assiduously so it seems more hectic.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think I good thing for all political discourse would be if opposing ideologies stopped taking people with clear mental problems and trying to use them as some sort of representation of the "other side".

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
8 counts of assault, 7 counts of mischief. Ha ha
What the fuck counts as a count of misceif? Leaving banana skins on the ground for people to slip on?

Rubbing ink on a telescope?

Stapling a trout to the underside of your bosses desk?

Throwing pig cocks at people?

I need to know the line here

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
What the fuck counts as a count of misceif? Leaving banana skins on the ground for people to slip on?
It also covers dropping an anvil on someone's head, painting a tunnel on the side of a rock and having someone run into it, and handing someone a cigar that is actually a stick of dynamite. aka the Bugs Bunny act of 1955

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It also covers dropping an anvil on someone's head, painting a tunnel on the side of a rock and having someone run into it, and handing someone a cigar that is actually a stick of dynamite. aka the Bugs Bunny act of 1955
You Cindy been following me?

Ethics and actions seldom have consistency in general. Why politicize something so general?

People are not reactionaries or alarmists at heart otherwise society would be impossible. Emotions are one part of our experience and rationalism doesn't cause us to suppress that in any meaningful way, it just changes where we are on the continuum.

The world is actually more subdued than it has been at any point in history, but we just document it more assiduously so it seems more hectic.
Politicize?
You're telling me I've politicized what I've observed in relation to an altercation over an obvious political issue?
We can agree to disagree with regard everthing quoted.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Politicize?
You're telling me I've politicized what I've observed in relation to an altercation over an obvious political issue?
We can agree to disagree with regard everthing quoted.
Dude, he called you a nazi, you’ve got to get pickmans knife. You have to be nice andsmile

Dude, he called you a nazi, you’ve got to get pickmans knife. You have to be nice andsmile
He what???
That reminds me of the other day; a woman said "excuse me" when she walked by and my friend told me she was calling me a sexual predator, I ran up to her and demanded an apology. She played dumb....but I wasn't having it!

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He what???
That reminds me of the other day; a woman said "excuse me" when she walked by and my friend told me she was calling me a sexual predator, I ran up to her and demanded an apology. She played dumb....but I wasn't having it!