‘Mayhem’ Miller pleads guilty on nearly a dozen counts, avoids jail time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Jason Miller will not have to spend any further time in jail after pleading guilty to several charges in a string of incidents in Orange County, Calif.

In a plea bargain, the 36-year-old resident of Mission Viejo pleaded guilty to a range of felony and misdemeanor charges, based multiple incidents from 2014-16.

Orange Country Superior Court judge Robert Fitzgerald sentenced Miller to three years probation and 100 days in jail, then gave Miller double credit for his 50 days served, meaning Miller walked out of the courtroom a free man.

“The good news for Jason is that his life is back on track,” Miller’s attorney, Cameron Talley, told The Orange Country Register. “He’s got his business back, and he’s traveling the world as a commentator.”

‘Mayhem’ Miller pleads guilty on nearly a dozen counts, avoids jail time

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
And lol at "you can't rough up the police with no consequences".

You just have to let the world know that you were the one doing the roughing up. You didn't learn shit.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
he will be back in jail within 6 months
Just came here to post this. No way he is fine. He went far off the deep end after his fight career went south. I think he is a straight up punk and he should be the one on bully beat down getting fucked up by a big ass heavyweight lol.

Brigham

http://nbpodcast.com
Apr 26, 2015
He has had SO many breaks when it comes to the justice system. Hopefully what his lawyer says is true and he has his life on track this time

Brigham

http://nbpodcast.com
Apr 26, 2015
Well, my stupid ass sorted threads by title and somehow got this one from April. Sorry for inadvertently bumping this friends

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well, my stupid ass sorted threads by title and somehow got this one from April. Sorry for inadvertently bumping this friends
It's okay

We like bumping old threads.

Well I do anyway

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
He has had SO many breaks when it comes to the justice system. Hopefully what his lawyer says is true and he has his life on track this time
Way more breaks than he deserves. I'm not trying to start a race war here but if he wasn't white I'm certain he'd be in jail right now.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Old thread but still, he's been given way more breaks than he deserves like Onetrickpony said. What a joke. The guy needs to go to jail.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Good for Mayhem, he has had his shit together recently and seems to be back on track.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Ummmm Not all is well in mudville. My friends house is back to back with his. He lost it. Evicted and has to move. Neighbors are happy. House looked like shit when i drove by. Cop cars showed up to remove him from said dwelling a month ago.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Ummmm Not all is well in mudville. My friends house is back to back with his. He lost it. Evicted and has to move. Neighbors are happy. House looked like shit when i drove by. Cop cars showed up to remove him from said dwelling a month ago.
I'm sure his former neighbors are thrilled and give each other high fives every time they see each other. Is this the same house that he was holed up in with his weiner dog and was posting to forums while the cops milled around outside?

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017
Mayhem is such a sad story... He was one of my absolute favorites in his prime before he went nuts. His knee robbed him vs CB. He was still able to hurt CB several times despite having a bum knee... If he was 100% & would have won, who knows how things would have turned out for him instead.