‘Mayhem’ Miller sentenced to a year in jail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
lol I haven't followed any of their careers, in my favourite sport, or interviewed any of them. so no I don't. Tell me, poster SongExotic2, should I feel bad about that, in your online opinion? get to fuck you cheeky bastard :)

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The incredible thing is how little time the cunt has actually spent in jail.
I think he is going to prison he has a prior felony and he committed a burglary + a car theft. I knew a dude in my mma gym who did 5 years for burglary I think he was facing like 10 but somehow ended up doing 5.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Seems like Mayhem shacked up with a dream killer and has been free falling ever since....probably guilty he fucked it all up and won't let himself get the little success he can earn on the straight and narrow.

Drug free mayhem was a good dude but at this point I think all the people he helped during that time have had enough, as a fan I sure as hell have. Once again I hope he cleans his act up and finds a little happiness.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Seems like Mayhem shacked up with a dream killer and has been free falling ever since....probably guilty he fucked it all up and won't let himself get the little success he can earn on the straight and narrow.

Drug free mayhem was a good dude but at this point I think all the people he helped during that time have had enough, as a fan I sure as hell have. Once again I hope he cleans his act up and finds a little happiness.
if he is in O.C probably messing with meth that would explain his crazy behavior