‘MVP’ expects to fight ‘d***head’ Paul Daley in opening round of Grand Prix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

A welterweight scrap between top British fighters Michael Page and Paul Daley has been in the works for over two years, and it’s looking like both men will finally get to settle their differences in the upcoming Bellator welterweight Grand Prix, set to kick off on Sep. 29.

Page is still awaiting confirmation of the bout, and hopes to fight his British rival on home soil in the UK, possibly in London, before the end of the year.

“I’m still waiting to get confirmation on everything and I’m not entirely sure yet,” Page told MMANytt this week. “Either way, in my head I’m in the tournament and he’s (Daley) my next opponent. It’s definitely going to be in the…

‘MVP’ expects to fight ‘d—khead’ Paul Daley in opening round of Bellator Grand Prix

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this fight loses it's appeal with the more time that passes.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’d like to see it and would likely try to go as I have no shackles on anymore

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This fight doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of MMA but at least is a decent test for MVP that should garner a lot of interest in England. I really want to see if MVP is for real or not. He needs to step up in this Grand Prix.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
I wonder when it will take place? Bellator signed a bunch of UK/Ireland fighters, and said they have 3 shows planned in Oct, and November. Must be around then.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is the fight that needs to happen now.
It's not 5 or 10 years too late.
It's still on medium high.
This could be MVP's springboard to some SERIOUS attention.