‘SNL’ spoofs Conor McGregor in ‘Where’d Your Money Go?’ game show skit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Video: ‘SNL' spoofs Conor McGregor

‘SNL’ spoofs Conor McGregor in ‘Where’d Your Money Go?’ game show skit

by Marc Raimondi@marc_raimondi Dec 11, 2016, 4:12am EST TWEETll this spur a Trump-esque rant on Twitter?

"Saturday Night Live" spoofed Conor McGregor for the first time this week, with comedian and "SNL" castmate Alex Moffat playing the UFC lightweight champion in a faux game show called "Where'd Your Money Go?" Moffat was clad in an outfit that looked quite a bit like the one McGregor wore at the UFC 205 pre-fight press conference last month in New York.

Host Charles Barkley, played by Keenan Mitchell, poked fun at McGregor's penchant for $10,000 suits and recent purchase of a $350,000 Rolls Royce. Mitchell as Barkley said McGregor needed to get a Roth IRA.

"I've been in the IRA since Protestants moved into my neighborhood," Moffat as McGregor quipped.

In the skit, WWE wrestler John Cena, who was hosting the episode, played New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and "SNL" castmate Bobby Moynihan playing golfer John Daly.

Later, Mitchell as Barkley refers to Moffat as McGregor as an "angry little Leprachaun" after an inappropriate answer to a question about a stripper.

The UFC isn't typically highlighted on "SNL," but McGregor has become a mainstream star. Ronda Rousey was the first UFC fighter to ever host the iconic show back in January.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I really wanted it to be funny. Will someone please stick a fork in that show.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I laughed at Cena and whoever was playing John Daly. Charles Barkley and Conor were turrble though.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Golf: The only sport where someone else carries your equipment for you.

There's the funny part.
SNL has been turrible for awhile.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Trump was right, SNL stinks.

Does anyone seriously watch and laugh at this crap? I cringed so hard and had to tap out after 30 seconds. Brutal.