General ‘Spokesman’ for woman caught pooing on people’s lawns tries to offer an explanation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A MAN claiming to be the “spokesman” of a jogger dubbed the “Mad Pooper” — who was caught on camera publicly defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes — says the woman has no choice after a botched gender assignment surgery.

In a now deleted YouTube video, the “spokesman” said the jogger is also suffering from a traumatic brain injury, according to KRDO.

He said he was speaking on behalf of the Colorado Springs jogger who he dubbed “Shirley” and said she is sorry for her actions.

According to him, “Shirley” can no longer control when and where she has to go after undergoing the reassignment surgery.

The woman’s spokesman is attempting to explain the video. Picture: KKTVSource:Supplied

His far-fetched statement added that the jogger was well within her rights to go wherever she wants to and her toilet habits are protected under the First Amendment and will not be controlled by the government.

A number of criminal lawyers have blasted the notion that “Shirley” is protected by the First Amendment, including defence lawyer Jeremy Loew.

“Defecating in someone’s yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime,” Mr Loew told KRDO.

“This is actually the worst thing the family could do. Maybe they thought the videos would make the situation go away, but they won’t. People all over the world are talking about this, and police will catch her. The man in the video will also have to be called into court to testify.”

“Shirley” made headlines last week when a mother publicly begged the woman to stop using her lawn as a toilet.

Cathy Budde, from Colorado Springs in the US, said she first became aware of the woman’s crappy habit when her children came running inside.

“They came screaming, you know, ‘you’re not going to believe this!’ They’re like crying, I’m like ‘what?’ They’re like ‘there’s a lady taking a poo!’ And so I came outside and I was like ‘dear goodness!’” she told local news outlet KKTV.

“I was like ‘are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?’ And she’s like ‘yeah, sorry’.

“I thought for sure, she’s mortified, it was an accident. She’ll probably go get a dog bag, come back, clean it up, you know, and never run here again.”

It happened so often the mum was even able to grab a few pictures. Picture: KKTVSource:Supplied

Ms Budde said she’s spotted the jogger popping a squat multiple times in the weeks since, and she even managed to snap a few pictures.

Worse still, the woman comes prepared with toilet paper in her pocket, which she also unceremoniously deposits on the grass.

“It’s not like it’s private, people can see you. I mean, we’re seeing her!”

Colorado Police are still on the lookout for the woman.

Subtract 70% of the technological development we're at, add in some shitty cobble stone streets and this is the type of thing I would expect to read from some 14th century peasants' squabble in medieval times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subtract 70% of the technological development we're at, add in some shitty cobble stone streets and this is the type of thing I would expect to read from some 114th century peasants' squabble in medieval times.
Add in a picture of me with overgrown hair Sciatica in my back and I still slayed 8 ton of mulch in 2 hours uphill....Add in that I still didn't shower and I drank 9 beers while smoking my Medicine and this...This is what you have...

Never say never

View: https://youtu.be/6mLGECUrFYU

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Pictures apparently taken by the same type of camera used to capture images of Bigfoot.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
How did gender bending screw her colon control?
How could you assume gender like that. Using "her" is dismissing this person could be one of the other 48 gender identities, which are of course, social constructs. Reported.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
How could you assume gender like that. Using "her" is dismissing this person could be one of the other 48 gender identities, which are of course, social constructs. Reported.
I believe there are over 60 genders now, you need to get woke from your cis-normative bias. I've reported you now, hope you & your insensitivity are dealt with swiftly