‘You got baby nuts, Dada': Tensions erupt in wild Bellator 149 press conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fucking LOL @ declining to answer, then screaming "YOU FOOL!" the second Dada started talking. Kimbo fucking owned him.

And even old-man Kimbo is too much for this fake-ass tomato can. Kimbo's going to knock Dada back to the Jeffersons.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Kimbo was in Royce's space with his hand. Made me very uncomfortable.
I was worried for Royce's eye for a second...

Then laughed at all the bruhs..

Also worried that Coker was gonna pull his own nuts out when he adjusted his belt

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Just watch from the 1:09 mark....royce's face....funniest thing on that stage.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would like it if Scott Coker asked Royce and Ken Shamrock to turn up the fireworks a little bit and try their attempt at kimbo like trash talking.

Can you imagine Gracie asking shamrock to see his balls?

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I would like it if Scott Coker asked Royce and Ken Shamrock to turn up the fireworks a little bit and try their attempt at kimbo like trash talking.

Can you imagine Gracie asking shamrock to see his balls?
"To learn Gracie jiu jitsu takes balls. His are probably the size of a babies, that's why he tap so quickly."

P

Punch

Kimbo pulled the old: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!" Ken could not control the laughter. I'd have been falling off the stage laughing. I had a tear in my eye just from the words and the reaction of the three guys in the middle. Royce had a WTF look until they started talking about nuts.

Obi-Wan-In-A-Million

I'm the Wan you've been looking for.
Oct 29, 2015
Now that's a goddamned press conference! No fake persona, canned lines bullshit, just two guys from the street being themselves. That was so damn funny.

I gotta give it to Kimbo, he's got a quick wit. He showed it on TUF, but he gets too serious to let it out in most interviews. He's pretty funny.

Ed_Stark

I am coming
Oct 24, 2015
Oh and at least Kimbo was a little more cordial about the displaying of nuts, "Excuse me Royce." War Kimbo