General “A rock of meth into his rectum”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
LA news anchor died from meth overdose during sexual encounter at hotel, autopsy reveals

A Los Angeles news anchor died in December after overdosing on methamphetamine during a sexual encounter with a male companion at a California hotel, an autopsy report revealed Friday.

Glendale Police were called to a Days Inn hotel around 1:15 p.m. on Dec. 27 to find KTLA news anchor Christopher Burrous unresponsive and suffering from a “medical emergency,” officials said in a press release.
Police say a male who'd been with Burrous at the time placed the call.

Burrous was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Initial reports suggested that Burrous likely suffered a possible overdose.

The Los Angeles County coroner released a report on Friday ruling his death an accident by means of meth toxicity. It also elaborated on the circumstances of his death.

According to the report, Burrous was engaging in “various sexual activities with his companion” when he inserted a “rock” of meth into his rectum. He reportedly inserted a second rock later on in the encounter, placed a mask on and “doused the filters with ‘poppers.’”

“Poppers” refer to an inhalant of amyl nitrate.

Burrous began to grunt and vomit before becoming unresponsive. The male individual, who has not been identified, performed CPR on Burrous before the paramedics arrived, the report stated.

The coroner's office also noted that hypertension and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease may have contributed to Burrous’ death.

Burrous had worked for KTLA since 2011 and previously worked at WPIX in New York. He is survived by his wife and a daughter, 9.

M

member 3289

This seems strange to those of us in the other 49 states, but it's actually the second most common cause of death in California.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol
sounds like some joey diaz coke rock asshole shit in here

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
In all seriousness, I feel for his wife and child. This is horrible all around.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
I feel for his family.

WTF was he thinking?
Reminds me of how they found David Carradine butt much worse.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it was pretty shocking to us L.A folk when chris died he seemed like a nice guy family man he didn't seem like a gay meth user but with these tv personalities their entire persona can be a facade.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he was doing two rocks of meth and poppers that is a ton of drugs one rock of meth is a lot and boofing only increases the potency.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What’s your I’m good amount?
I have never boofed meth nor did I even know that was possible but I do know a lot about meth due to living in city with a meth problem.

one meth crystal or rock is a lot stronger than one coke rock, two meth rocks boofed and inserting poppers though the membranes in your eyes is suicide even for a healthy person maybe steve O from jack ass could survive that.