General “A rock of meth into his rectum”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
alright giving it a second shot so far he ejaculated on a man from the future and they made some joke about 69'ing.
i thought the first episode sucked.

a friend convinced me to watch another episode, and now I'm trying to be that friend to you.

watch more.

Also - It's called a blowjob, and I'm never apologizing for it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I got this from reddit

"According to the coroner's report, Burrous had inserted the drug into his anus and put on a bondage mask laced with amyl nitrate "poppers" during a sexual encounter with a man he met on the Grindr dating website

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This is a clean thread about gay sex meth, shoving things up your ass and dying. Blowjobs and cumming aren’t going to dirty it up!

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
it was pretty shocking to us L.A folk when chris died he seemed like a nice guy family man he didn't seem like a gay meth user but with these tv personalities their entire persona can be a facade.
Men are really really strange.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
" I ain't here for a long time
I'm here for a good time "

-chris burrous

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He looked festive to me
he did not come off gay to anyone in L.A it was seriously surprising there are other news anchors we would have guessed before him maybe like a rick dickert who sounds gay chris borrous had the voice of a heterosexual man and no gay mannerisms.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I never saw him in my life until today but i immediately thought he looked gay.

He has kind of a goofy placid face. Not like aggressive like heterosexual Chris Cuomo who looks like he's bursting with testosterone!

Men cannot judge these things. I can just tell you he looks very gay to me.

His poor child and wife having to learn what a sick degenerate he was after his death.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I feel for his family.

WTF was he thinking?
Reminds me of how they found David Carradine butt much worse.
To answer this, Im going to take a phrase from the Atlantic when they did the piece on why jeff bezos sent nudes

"Human history suggests that you can’t intellectualize your way out of being horny, no matter how much you’d like to."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe he had a wife like you and that drove him to the ghey?
Good theory with only two drawbacks,

1. No one would ever marry baldy banchan

2. No one would ever marry baldy banchan.

Now I realize that's actually only one point, but it's such a biggie I figured it was worth mentioning twice.

No offence baldy Banchan @Banchan