“He’s not a bad father:” Milwaukee man accused of not paying child support for his 17 kids

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
MILWAUKEE -- He's either one of the worst deadbeat dads in Wisconsin, or a great, involved father -- depending on who you ask. Police are searching for a Milwaukee man to pay his child support for his 17 children.

Armond Curry

Milwaukee police are looking for 36-year-old Armond Curry. He's also known by his hip hop name, "Money G Allstar Mack," at times being a prolific songwriter.

But a criminal complaint suggests Curry is prolific in another way. He has fathered 17 children and he is charged with 17 counts of failing to pay child support -- all felonies.

"He's not a bad father, he's a great father," said Antoinette James.

Antoinette James, who may be mother number two, says Curry does support his children. He just doesn't do it through officials channels, and she's OK with his other families.

"Their brothers and sisters come to my house and interact with my kids. I go pick them up or let them go over to their brother and sister's house. They all know their father and know how good a father he is," said James.

Antoinette James

"I've seen him with all of them at the same time," said James.

"The state of Wisconsin doesn't have to support other people's children," said Bill Berens, Milwaukee County District Attorney.

The district attorney heading up the prosecution says many of the children are in public assistance. Bill Berens is trying to get Curry's Facebook records, which he believes may show an opulent lifestyle of a recording artist and rapper.

Money G Allstar Mack Facebook page

"Those records will overall show whether he intended to fail to pay his support, his ability to pay," said Berens.

FOX6 News reached Curry's mother out of state by phone.

Freda Curry

"The reality is they're here. They exist now. They apparently are taken care of because none of them are in the system in foster care," said Freda Curry, Armond Curry's mother.

While Armond Curry does have his share of supporters, the state of Wisconsin is tired of being one of them and wants him to support his own kids, 17 times.

Milwaukee law enforcement is working on leads as to Curry's whereabouts. He faces a possible 3 1/2 years in prison for each of the 17 counts.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's not a "father" at all. He's just lowlife that brought a bunch of kids into this world that are going to have a rough go of it.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
To me it sounds like the state who is a deadbeat.
Sounds like he is at least giving them something and spending a lot of time with them.
Don't know who will benifit from putting him in jail. Sounds like a lose/lose situation for all parties involved.
Except of course the lawyers, private courts, and private prisons. They're loving it.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I think judging him as a deadbeat is just a little premature. I don't pay child support through the state. I pay my ex wife directly in a shared account we keep records of and have for years.

Having 17 kids is ridiculous in my view, but I'm curious to know with how many baby mamas and how long he was with each.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
accidentally bumped this thread intending to post via search results in the Milwaukee riot thread

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
This is easy.

He pays, in one way or another, or his kids starve. The state should remove itself from the equation. There should come a point where state aid is no longer applicable. I pay my support and my kids have their needs covered. If the Curry family is correct, then they need not apply for state assistance. If the guy is really supporting the children, why do they also need government support? The state should sit back and say, "Ok. They claim the kids are taken care of and supported through means outside of state-ordered support. Revoke their assistance since the father is providing." In reality, chances are he isn't doing shit and is just kind of around "trying to make it". Funny how his baby mama is on his side, yet is the one that applied for the support to begin with.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He faces a possible 3 1/2 years in prison for each of the 17 counts.
So the state is pissed because they shouldn't have to support his 17 kids, so they want to send him to jail for 60 years? So then they not only have to pay for the 17 kids but also pay to house and feed this guy as well?

Makes sense.

Surely there is a more intelligent solution.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
need to take away the incentive to pop out kids to get benefits. once that is done you can work on fixing the problem with existing people leeching off the system.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
need to take away the incentive to pop out kids to get benefits.
Yup, this is a HUGE problem in Hawaii - I know many examples of 'single' moms that get an extra +340 a month in food stamps and an extra 200 a month added to their section 8 (housing voucher) for each kid they have

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I think judging him as a deadbeat is just a little premature. I don't pay child support through the state. I pay my ex wife directly in a shared account we keep records of and have for years.

Having 17 kids is ridiculous in my view, but I'm curious to know with how many baby mamas and how long he was with each.
Same. Its perfectly legal here too but if my ex tried claiming that I don't pay the bulk of the money is direct debited every pay day so she's fucked.

Also if someonecan explain why im giving her anything when ive bot majority custody id appreciate it. LOL