“If I Don’t Put Artem Lobov in the Hospital It's Not a Win For Me” Paulie Malignaggi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Jesus H Christ, I fucked up the thread title... that is irritating. How can I take those numbers out of the thread title?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
paulie's hands will be in the hospital after punching Lobovs head. They should make doomsday shelters from his skull.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I agree with Paulie, he's not at risk of losing and anything less than a hospitalised and potential career ending fight for Artem could hardly be considered a win. Artem barely got through Jason knight and took a shit load of damage.
Paulie's a former world champion boxer taking on an above average (but not near top tier) mixed martial artist in a boxing match. Its like LeBron James challenging the 260th ranked badminton player to a one on one basketball match. It's sad that Artem is the one who has to potentially take all the life-altering damage to set up a pay day for McGregor and paulie

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I agree with Paulie, he's not at risk of losing and anything less than a hospitalised and potential career ending fight for Artem could hardly be considered a win. Artem barely got through Jason knight and took a shit load of damage.
Paulie's a former world champion boxer taking on an above average (but not near top tier) mixed martial artist in a boxing match. Its like LeBron James challenging the 260th ranked badminton player to a one on one basketball match. It's sad that Artem is the one who has to potentially take all the life-altering damage to set up a pay day for McGregor and paulie
Sad that a total bum gets to set up paydays like this that he could never get close to on his own? Sad that we even know who the fuck he is?

Lobov has only suffered 1 TKO in his career and while Paulie is going to fuck him up, old Pillow Fist Paulie Malignaggi' and 'Life-altering damage' don't really go together. Lobov's not fighting Deontay Wilder. He'll live to be a bum another day.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Sad that a total bum gets to set up paydays like this that he could never get close to on his own? Sad that we even know who the fuck he is?

Lobov has only suffered 1 TKO in his career and while Paulie is going to fuck him up, old Pillow Fist Paulie Malignaggi' and 'Life-altering damage' don't really go together. Lobov's not fighting Deontay Wilder. He'll live to be a bum another day.
I hope you're right, but this is him after a bare knuckle boxing match with another mma fighter who couldn't make it at the top level.

Paulie may be "pillow fist" whilst wearing 8 ounce pillows but I shudder to think what Artem'll look like after bare knuckling an actual pro boxer... let alone a two division world champ boxer.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I hope you're right, but this is him after a bare knuckle boxing match with another mma fighter who couldn't make it at the top level.

Paulie may be "pillow fist" whilst wearing 8 ounce pillows but I shudder to think what Artem'll look like after bare knuckling an actual pro boxer... let alone a two division world champ boxer.
He's going to get destroyed for sure. But the payday will be worth it.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
Paulie may think this a joke, but he's stepping into Artem's world. There's no point fighting in the squared circle that's really just a circle.

Artem by TKO (doctor stoppage) at 1:36 of round 5.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

Tbat damage was caused by a grappler , 20lbs lighter than him as well.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Hm... how much fine would Artem have to pay? say if he decides to take a fucker down and hell-bow his face so dude would look like a guido with runny mascara

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
my guess is after all the running of his mouth he will probably pull out due to some bs contract issue.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Paulie may think this a joke, but he's stepping into Artem's world. There's no point fighting in the squared circle that's really just a circle.

Artem by TKO (doctor stoppage) at 1:36 of round 5.
lol the squared circle.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I was probably never more interested in a fight that I'm not interested in than this one.