General “There really is no such thing as medical marijuana.”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

All he was saying is that there's no federally approved medical marijuana, and he's right.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
All he was saying is that there's no federally approved medical marijuana, and he's right.
That means absolute dick lol. I hope you know what federally approved actually means. There is 100 percent medical cannibis oil, and other forms of cannibis that aid in serious forms during cancer. The FDA are scum and cheats. What they approve means nothing. I got hcg from the usa and then I got it from Bayer in Germany and when I had the two tested the bayer hcgs concentrate was higher but the US price was 300 for one bottle and the Germany one was 21 dollars a bottle.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The war on drugs continues. Not their drugs, but ours. Their cocaine type substances are continued to be circulated by their dealers (doctors).

CBD, Marijuana, will be demonized untill they've found a way to get a piece of that pie. They're just considering if it is worth it since this drug is too effective, and may cause other business to dwindle down. Profit margin.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
And it's absolutely ridiculous that the FDA has not approved medical marijuana. It's a helluva lot safer than many of the drugs with potentially lethal side effects that they've given a green light. You know the commercials where they warn: "This medication may rarely cause serious (sometimes fatal) problems from blood clots (such as deep vein thrombosis, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, stroke)." And many other similar examples.

M

member 3289

And it's absolutely ridiculous that the FDA has not approved medical marijuana. It's a helluva lot safer than many of the drugs with potentially lethal side effects that they've given a green light. You know the commercials where they warn: "This medication may rarely cause serious (sometimes fatal) problems from blood clots (such as deep vein thrombosis, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, stroke)." And many other similar examples.
Marijuana isn't my thing at all but I'm in favor of its complete legalization.

What do I care if a pothead never leaves his couch?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Human body has Cannabinoid receptors throughout the body

Let that sink in

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
is not easily gained from legal cannabis...it pushes the power to the people
Big Pharma will fight it to keep folks on oxy/heroin

M

member 3289

There is federally approved medical marijuana in Canada
You have 35 million people (half of whom live in a small strip of land right by Michigan and New York) and your leader is a homo who plays dress-up.

No one gives a fuck about Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Man I would hate to live in America
I will happily enjoy my 5grams/day of medical marijuana :)
Recreational users can buy up to 1 oz of weed per day, or 8 grams of oil cartridges or extract/concentrates. Medical users can buy up to 8 ounces per day. The same rules apply for possession.

Last edited:

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Marijuana prohibition is the biggest work perpetuated against the American people.

We are at a point where over 60% of Americans are smartened up to the work, but the bookers are doubling down.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Recreational users can buy up to 1 oz of weed per day, or 8 grams of oil cartridges or extract/concentrates. Medical users can buy up to 8 ounces per day. The same rules apply for possession.
Is there a limit on how much they can store at their place of residence or can you keep just adding 8oz per day?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is it legal in oregan?
I want to visit Colorado, even parts of Cali I'd like to visit
Yes we decriminalized in 1972(possession/use not a felony) so it is the longest standing community of growers in the country...Abundance of knowledge and highly experienced growers.

Medical has been around for 15 or so years and it is legal recreationally the last 4 years.

You can grow 4 adult cannabis plants at any given time(indoor or outdoor)

You can legally gift an ounce to anyone at any time and it is legal to travel with an ounce at any time in your vehicle or your person.

With a Medical License the limits go way up and you get more freedom.

This state is likely the most lenient in the country...and most of state can grow amazing outdoor(long growing season)

And Oregon is not like most of the country... not sure how to classify it(cause I don't label politically) but folks are generally very nice and loving towards all(with exceptions of course)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
where u at dawg

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Yes we decriminalized in 1972(possession/use not a felony) so it is the longest standing community of growers in the country...Abundance of knowledge and highly experienced growers.

Medical has been around for 15 or so years and it is legal recreationally the last 4 years.

You can grow 4 adult cannabis plants at any given time(indoor or outdoor)

You can legally gift an ounce to anyone at any time and it is legal to travel with an ounce at any time in your vehicle or your person.

With a Medical License the limits go way up and you get more freedom.

This state is likely the most lenient in the country...and most of state can grow amazing outdoor(long growing season)

And Oregon is not like most of the country... not sure how to classify it(cause I don't label politically) but folks are generally very nice and loving towards all(with exceptions of course)
That's awesome, I didn't know any of this

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Is there a limit on how much they can store at their place of residence or can you keep just adding 8oz per day?
We don't live in martial law, so no one is coming to your house to kick down your door. I'm not sure what is acceptable per law, but since 6 plants are legal, it is fair to assume that storage at home is substantially higher than possession in public places.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's awesome, I didn't know any of this
Lots of very smart and resourceful hippies and free spirits here...75% of the state won't allow fluoride in the water(if you are into that type of thing)

Pretty great state with many climates and natural resources....I would not visit in winter though...rainy and cloudy for a few months...summers are amazing