General “There really is no such thing as medical marijuana.”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Yes we decriminalized in 1972(possession/use not a felony) so it is the longest standing community of growers in the country...Abundance of knowledge and highly experienced growers.

Medical has been around for 15 or so years and it is legal recreationally the last 4 years.

You can grow 4 adult cannabis plants at any given time(indoor or outdoor)

You can legally gift an ounce to anyone at any time and it is legal to travel with an ounce at any time in your vehicle or your person.

With a Medical License the limits go way up and you get more freedom.

This state is likely the most lenient in the country...and most of state can grow amazing outdoor(long growing season)

And Oregon is not like most of the country... not sure how to classify it(cause I don't label politically) but folks are generally very nice and loving towards all(with exceptions of course)
You failed to mention that people in Washington go to Oregon to purchase their weed because of sales tax.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You failed to mention that people in Washington go to Oregon to purchase their weed because of sales tax.
Oh....Ya I am not really in the know about stuff like that.

Massive surplus in this state right now....High grade can go as low as 70 dollars an ounce currently

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
We don't live in martial law, so no one is coming to your house to kick down your door. I'm not sure what is acceptable per law, but since 6 plants are legal, it is fair to assume that storage at home is substantially higher than possession in public places.
For the amount of shit I give Cali, I do like some of your weed laws and how tolerant they seem to be
Fuck the tax bullshit though

Lots of very smart and resourceful hippies and free spirits here...75% of the state won't allow fluoride in the water(if you are into that type of thing)

Pretty great state with many climates and natural resources....I would not visit in winter though...rainy and cloudy for a few months...summers are amazing
Winter is Arizona time for us (when wife gets time off work and kids schooling works now)

You guys have any summer concert festivals, like big festivals, besides Arizona or Disney, that's really all I travel to the states for now

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Holy fuck
I'm moving in
Buyers market right now....growers are losing money I reckon

Big companies are gonna take over soon IMO

and as long as I can grow 4 it is all good with me

without effort you can yield massive and if you know your shit you end up with more flower than you now what to do with

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
For the amount of shit I give Cali, I do like some of your weed laws and how tolerant they seem to be
Fuck the tax bullshit though

Winter is Arizona time for us (when wife gets time off work and kids schooling works now)

You guys have any summer concert festivals, like big festivals, besides Arizona or Disney, that's really all I travel to the states for now
Ever since 2008 or 2009, no one has paid attention to marijuana laws. Literally you have been able to buy pounds off of Craigslist for years. Illegal delivery services have existed, illegal brick and mortar shops have existed, and it has been just blatant disregard for the law, since it was rarely enforced. Right when decriminalization happened, tons of illegal stores hired sign twirlers to stand roadside for advertising.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Buyers market right now....growers are losing money I reckon

Big companies are gonna take over soon IMO

and as long as I can grow 4 it is all good with me

without effort you can yield massive and if you know your shit you end up with more flower than you now what to do with
Ya I'm just about finished up my first grow of 9
Went ok, definitely things I can improve on, stressed them early on so they only grow to about 2.5 feet (did a lot of lst so I have 9 or 10 tops on each plant) but was looking to get up to 4 feet
The clones I have going look even better than the original clones I got from the licensed producer

Going to have too much weed lol, weed oil in everything I cook in a couple months lol

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
On you??? Holy shit
The limits are so much better with medical
I am currently allowed 900grams but that's at the house
Let's be honest. There is no reason to have over an ounce on you at any given point in time unless you are selling it, or have just bought it.

They think they can enforce the 900 rule? Lol, how?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ya I'm just about finished up my first grow of 9
Went ok, definitely things I can improve on, stressed them early on so they only grow to about 2.5 feet (did a lot of lst so I have 9 or 10 tops on each plant) but was looking to get up to 4 feet
The clones I have going look even better than the original clones I got from the licensed producer

Going to have too much weed lol, weed oil in everything I cook in a couple months lol
still have jars from 2015 harvest...and I give ounces to people often...its actually still good smoke

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Let's be honest. There is no reason to have over an ounce on you at any given point in time unless you are selling it, or have just bought it.

They think they can enforce the 900 rule? Lol, how?
Agreed
I hardly ever have even an ounce on me unless I'm going out for a full day and I know I'm going to be in a lot of pain
I make sure I bring a lot on those days

Most of the time I just fill up my medtainer which holds about 8 grams and I'm golden