1/17/17: SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Oh no! The Phenomena has interrupted Shane O Mac, AJ Styles and Shane throwing some nasty verbal jabs at each other on this cool crisp night.

These two are heated, may actually throw down! Right here! Right Now!!! LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
OMG! OMG!!!!!!!

HERE COMES THE NEANDERTHAL! THE JUICE MONKEY! THE ONE AND ONLY HOT STEPPA JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
What in the World?!?!?!?

MTV's Real World: Back to New York's Mike Mizanin is coming down the ramp in a black hoodie?

Does he not know this is not a road rules challange? ...THIS IS SMACKDOWN MIKE!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Oh snap. Poor Enoch carrying the torch by himself. The Y2J of this forum.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Shit I totally forgot about this. I guess after then shitty RAW show it didnt move my needle to watch more rasslin

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
U guys really watch that stuff LOL....I remember Sting NWA and that is where I stopped

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What a night of fights fellas! It's been fun, its been real! Lets do it again next week!
Sorry dude. We've been in the habit of just picking up the same thread from Raw for SmackDown. Nice work though. You the real MVP.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Shit I totally forgot about this. I guess after then shitty RAW show it didnt move my needle to watch more rasslin
I felt the same way after Monday night, but at the last second decided to turn on Smackdown and watch the show, was actually pretty good overall, good promo's, solid wrestling action, the show ran smooth last night.

BeardOfKnowledge @JohnyHendricksBeard held down the smackdown conversation in the Raw thread.

Definitly going to check out Smackdown Nxt Week as well after yesterday's solid show.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
U guys really watch that stuff LOL....I remember Sting NWA and that is where I stopped

In a Stone Cold Steve Austin Voice: "OH HELL YEAH"

You know it was actually wrestling that introduced me to the UFC.

August 30, 1993 I ordered SummerSlam Yokozuna Vs. Lex Lugar, at the conclusion of the PPV they aired this NHB anything goes fight to the death competition called UFC to be aired in November.

I was so pumped to see that, and lucky for me my pops was excited as well so after a few months UFC 1 was held on PPV and we ordered that event and were shocked like everyone else at the little skinny guy somehow beating all these bigger stronger guys.

There really is a connection between Wrestling and the UFC despite the fan boys on each side trying to knock the other all the time.

I missed Stinger in the NWA days and only caught his run with WCW after they seceded from the NWA.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In a Stone Cold Steve Austin Voice: "OH HELL YEAH"

You know it was actually wrestling that introduced me to the UFC.

August 30, 1993 I ordered SummerSlam Yokozuna Vs. Lex Lugar, at the conclusion of the PPV they aired this NHB anything goes fight to the death competition called UFC to be aired in November.

I was so pumped to see that, and lucky for me my pops was excited as well so after a few months UFC 1 was held on PPV and we ordered that event and were shocked like everyone else at the little skinny guy somehow beating all these bigger stronger guys.

There really is a connection between Wrestling and the UFC despite the fan boys on each side trying to knock the other all the time.

I missed Stinger in the NWA days and only caught his run with WCW after they seceded from the NWA.

Sting on NWA was way small promotion at first...but the wrestling was pretty cool...dimly lit arena/venue and only in the ring action...nothing out of ring, and no real story lines....just match ups.
I can't find a single image of the really early sting...makes me think it was scrubbed from the internet when he went big time...maybe the old stuff was not as flashy as new sting and he used to lose a lot at first.

Was cool tho.

enjoy bro

yes strong ties....getting more similar lately

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Sting on NWA was way small promotion at first...but the wrestling was pretty cool...dimly lit arena/venue and only in the ring action...nothing out of ring, and no real story lines....just match ups.
I can't find a single image of the really early sting...makes me think it was scrubbed from the internet when he went big time...maybe the old stuff was not as flashy as new sting and he used to lose a lot at first.

Was cool tho.

enjoy bro

yes strong ties....getting more similar lately
You cant fuck with the Omni in Atlanta. Almost as great as the Sportatorium in Dallas